1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Division race....half way mark....

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Portland Fanatic, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Portland Fanatic

Portland Fanatic Active Member

4,459 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I hate to look past the next game...I really really do, but let's do it anyways.

Boys 11-5
    I think our most critical game will be against the Gints...that will be a "must win" game as to the division title and home field will hinge on it...I think our defense is playing extremely well and it will continue. I am very concerned about being on the road against ALL of our division foes the second half. Home field record for entire NFC east at this point is 13-1. The one loss is ours...

Gints 11-5
    We better hope this is the scenario...I can see them possibly finishing 12-4...they have a friendly second half.

Iggles 9-7
    I think teams have found their weakness...play nickle and pin back the ears of dlineman...will struggle to finish 9-7...

Wash 8-8
    I think Washington has a very tough second half and the true Skins will show...

Thoughts?
  2. Gordon

Gordon New Member

760 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I wouldn't say the Giants have an easy 2nd half. They have the 49ers and Vikings coming up, so they should be 7-2, but after that it gets brutal. I see them going 10-6 or 11-5. Either way, they ahve the exact same schedule as us other than two games, so if they have a better record than us, they deserve it.

I wouldn't give up on the Eagles just yet. They still have some firepower, and they're standing at 4-3 which isn't bad.

Skins basically did what everyone was waiting for yesterday. They're better than I thought they were coming into the year, but they're not good enough to compete in this division.

My predicition..

New York - 11-5
    Dallas - 10-6
    Philly - 10-6
    Washington - 8-8
  3. RCowboyFan

RCowboyFan New Member

6,926 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Giants going 11-5 is really a stretch now. I mean, Eli hasn't won one road game yet. Till he proves he can do it, I doubt them reaching 10 marks.

Cowboys reaching 11-5 means they have to win 6-2 next 8 games. Which means they probably win should win against Division, i.e. at least beat skins, eagles and maybe even Giants. If we beat Giants, twice then Giants don't reach 11-5.