1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

DJ Williams

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by hornitosmonster, Apr 25, 2011.

1. hornitosmonster

hornitosmonster Well-Known Member

4,280 Messages
    398 Likes Received
    Bye Marty B and hello DJ? Kid has good hands and will be available with our 3rd-4th. Marty B is a bust and will never be a team player. I think it is time to move away from him. As it stands, Marty B will be the 3rd string Tight End next year.
  2. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

5,416 Messages
    333 Likes Received
    Marty B is the #2 TE. You have no clue how Phillips will come back.
    I wish we could trade Marty B. I think we could get a late 2nd for him right now due to this draft being so weak in the TE class. Even if we did trade Marty B I wouldn't draft another TE in the 3rd pr 4th round just to be the #3 TE.
  3. Bowdown27

Bowdown27 Well-Known Member

2,627 Messages
    246 Likes Received
    I hate bennett attitude and think he should be gone a while ago cough bengals draft pick cough. but I don't think we draft a te. Team is supposedly high on John Phillips
  4. dallasfaniac

dallasfaniac Active Member

4,196 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    As good a blocker as Bennett is, maybe he can put on 30 pounds like Tyron Smith and play tackle.
  5. hornitosmonster

hornitosmonster Well-Known Member

4,280 Messages
    398 Likes Received
    He isn't a team a player and dislikes Romo. I wouldn't want him moving because he would be resentful.

I fully expect Phillips (if he comes back 100%) to win the #2.
  6. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,542 Messages
    1,413 Likes Received
    ESPN outside the lines just had a segment on him. He had a rough upbringing, father is in prison and terrorized the family for the first half of his life. He came off as a good guy with good character.
  7. dallasfaniac

dallasfaniac Active Member

4,196 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't care for him myself. He has a better chance of cashing in with a tackle contract than at TE where he has yet to live up to his potential.