1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

DJ Williams

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by hornitosmonster, Apr 25, 2011.

1. hornitosmonster

hornitosmonster Well-Known Member

6,304 Messages
    1,286 Likes Received
    Bye Marty B and hello DJ? Kid has good hands and will be available with our 3rd-4th. Marty B is a bust and will never be a team player. I think it is time to move away from him. As it stands, Marty B will be the 3rd string Tight End next year.

2. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

6,110 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    Marty B is the #2 TE. You have no clue how Phillips will come back.
    I wish we could trade Marty B. I think we could get a late 2nd for him right now due to this draft being so weak in the TE class. Even if we did trade Marty B I wouldn't draft another TE in the 3rd pr 4th round just to be the #3 TE.

3. Bowdown27

Bowdown27 Well-Known Member

3,711 Messages
    988 Likes Received
    I hate bennett attitude and think he should be gone a while ago cough bengals draft pick cough. but I don't think we draft a te. Team is supposedly high on John Phillips

4. dallasfaniac

dallasfaniac Active Member

4,196 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    As good a blocker as Bennett is, maybe he can put on 30 pounds like Tyron Smith and play tackle.

5. hornitosmonster

hornitosmonster Well-Known Member

6,304 Messages
    1,286 Likes Received
    He isn't a team a player and dislikes Romo. I wouldn't want him moving because he would be resentful.

I fully expect Phillips (if he comes back 100%) to win the #2.

6. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

19,567 Messages
    6,079 Likes Received
    ESPN outside the lines just had a segment on him. He had a rough upbringing, father is in prison and terrorized the family for the first half of his life. He came off as a good guy with good character.

7. dallasfaniac

dallasfaniac Active Member

4,196 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I don't care for him myself. He has a better chance of cashing in with a tackle contract than at TE where he has yet to live up to his potential.