DJax, Miles or Julio

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Doomsday, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,991 Messages
    716 Likes Received
    First week of the playoffs and I need some help deciding on my #3 WR this week. I am currently starting Megatron and Robinson but cant decide on who to go with for my third WR between DeSean Jackson, Miles Austin and Julio Jones. I can make a strong case for starting or benching all of them. It is a PPR league

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
  2. Wimbo

Wimbo Active Member

4,133 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I would rank those receivers (for this week in PPR):

1) Megatron
    2) Austin
    3) Julio
    4) DJax
    5) L. Robinson
  3. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

11,078 Messages
    270 Likes Received
    I cut Jackson. He has been crap all year and I don't expect him to all of a sudden start playing at a pro bowl level, especially seeing how disgruntled he was last week (hardly even running routes at 50% speed and dissing Vince Young).

Both Robinson and Julio are dealing with injuries, but my guess would be Julio over Robinson since he is Matt Ryan's #1 target and Robinson will be #3 WR with Austin back.

Miles is back, but how effective will he be? I have a dilemma with this as well, though I am leaning towards Miles in my scenario.

Another thing to consider is that the Panthers defense held Ryan to less than 200 yards passing last time. I expect to see a lot of Turner in that game. Even though Julio has a good chance to go, I think Romo and Miles against the Giants is your best chance.
  4. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,991 Messages
    716 Likes Received
    Thanks for the feed back, I went with Julio and Miles. Hopefully they come through for me.
  5. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,991 Messages
    716 Likes Received
    Thanks again, Julio was a good call he had a huge game for me 27.4 points.
  6. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

11,078 Messages
    270 Likes Received
    Wow that's huge