1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

DJax, Miles or Julio

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Doomsday, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,400 Messages
    246 Likes Received
    First week of the playoffs and I need some help deciding on my #3 WR this week. I am currently starting Megatron and Robinson but cant decide on who to go with for my third WR between DeSean Jackson, Miles Austin and Julio Jones. I can make a strong case for starting or benching all of them. It is a PPR league

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
  2. Wimbo

Wimbo Active Member

4,133 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I would rank those receivers (for this week in PPR):

1) Megatron
    2) Austin
    3) Julio
    4) DJax
    5) L. Robinson
  3. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

11,034 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    I cut Jackson. He has been crap all year and I don't expect him to all of a sudden start playing at a pro bowl level, especially seeing how disgruntled he was last week (hardly even running routes at 50% speed and dissing Vince Young).

Both Robinson and Julio are dealing with injuries, but my guess would be Julio over Robinson since he is Matt Ryan's #1 target and Robinson will be #3 WR with Austin back.

Miles is back, but how effective will he be? I have a dilemma with this as well, though I am leaning towards Miles in my scenario.

Another thing to consider is that the Panthers defense held Ryan to less than 200 yards passing last time. I expect to see a lot of Turner in that game. Even though Julio has a good chance to go, I think Romo and Miles against the Giants is your best chance.
  4. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,400 Messages
    246 Likes Received
    Thanks for the feed back, I went with Julio and Miles. Hopefully they come through for me.
  5. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,400 Messages
    246 Likes Received
    Thanks again, Julio was a good call he had a huge game for me 27.4 points.
  6. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

11,034 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    Wow that's huge