1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN:After last year's monster performance, DeMarcus Ware has a tough act to follow vs

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Nov 25, 2010.

1. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,289 Messages
    4,608 Likes Received
    After last year's monster performance, DeMarcus Ware has a tough act to follow vs. Saints

Todd Archer

IRVING – DeMarcus Ware will have a difficult time today topping last year's game against New Orleans.

Ware forced two fumbles on sacks of Drew Brees to help the Cowboys end the Saints' undefeated season just six days after he was carted off the Cowboys Stadium field strapped to a board with a neck injury.

Ware ranked that game up there with his interception of Michael Vick and return for a touchdown in 2006 vs. Atlanta.

"I had really fresh legs, so I knew that I was going to be able to play well, but you don't know what type of plays you're going to have," Ware said.

Ware did not practice during the week leading up the game, and he wasn't sure he would play until warm-ups. Teammates didn't attempt to talk him out of it. Neither did his wife, Taniqua, who was on the sideline before the game.

"Sometimes when you're in the atmosphere, when you're doing it, that's when you feel that, 'Hey, I'm comfortable. I'm going to try to play,' " Ware said.

Read more http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...oys/stories/112510dnspocowbriefs.2bcc84c.html
  2. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I expect a huge game from him... He's been real close the last few games, coming up with a half sack last Sunday.