1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

DMN Blog: Scrimmage stuff

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Draegerman, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Draegerman

Draegerman Internet Somebody

3,706 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Greg Ellis had the first sack and Terence Newman made a nifty play, tipping a Drew Bledsoe pass away on the first series.

Chris Canty was credited with a sack and had a good hit on Julius Jones.

On Tony Romo's first series, he looked pretty good, rolling to his right and completing a five-yard pass to tight end Tony Curtis.

On a third and five, Romo had a potential first down pass dropped by running back Keylon Kincade. It forced the offense to settle for a 45-yard field goal.

I saw a nice one-handed grab by tight end Ryan Hannam from a Drew Henson pass.

Romo, with a short pump fake, threw incomplete on a sideline pass to Terrance Copper.

Tyson Thompson dropped a pass after Henson beat the pressure with a throw over the middle.

Kicker Shaun Suisham was short and wide right on a 50-yard attempt.

On a flea-flicker, tight end Anthony Fasano missed his block on Al Singleton, then was called for holding.

First round pick, linebacker Bobby Carpenter showed good pursuit on a screen pass to Julius Jones.

After a long run by Marion Barber, who was several steps out of bounds, safety Keith Davis knocked him down, resulting in a penalty.
  2. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,183 Messages
    162 Likes Received
    Thanks for the report.....
  3. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

5,603 Messages
    157 Likes Received
    who is this Tony Curtis guy? I don't remember him or where he's from....

oh and congrats to me on becoming Mr 3000
  4. mikek3322

mikek3322 New Member

42 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If memory serves, he was the TE grabbed from off Baltimore's practice squad a couple of years ago.
  5. gimmesix

gimmesix Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

9,468 Messages
    934 Likes Received
    Nope. Raw free agent rookie last year who made the practice squad.
  6. Draegerman

Draegerman Internet Somebody

3,706 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Congrats ghst187! :clap2: You only have me beat by 2,311 posts, but I'm quickly closing the gap. ;)