1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: Dallas Cowboys RB DeMarco Murray finally talks about his big day vs. St. Louis, gives...

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by NewsBot, Sep 23, 2013.

1. NewsBot

NewsBot New Member

26,824 Messages
    200 Likes Received
    IRVING – The day after DeMarco Murray rushed for 175 yards on a career-high 26 carries against St. Louis he was finally ready to talk about his big performance.

The Dallas Cowboys running back spent about six minutes Monday addressing the media in front of his locker at Valley Ranch, primarily giving credit to others. On Sunday after the Cowboys’ 31-7 win over the Rams, Murray said he wasn’t talking.

“Sorry,” he said. “Got to get home. Personal, family.”

The Cowboys … [visit site to read more]

Continue reading...
  2. starfrombirth

starfrombirth Well-Known Member

3,854 Messages
    433 Likes Received
    He doesn't want to deal with all the "running to daylight vs darkness" questions and he shouldn't. He knows the issues, no matter what any of the coaching staff says, and he's working to improve them. He still has those issues to some extent but he is improving.... I think. I'm still not happy about him not getting the touchdown because he ran up his receivers back, and he'll catch crap about that all week in film, but he did better hitting the initial holes. So, because of this, I have hope that he will continue to improve.
  3. HoosierCowboy

HoosierCowboy Put Pearson in the HOF

2,101 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    not a bad day for a guy that needs to improve
    dallasdave likes this.
  4. dallasdave

dallasdave Well-Known Member

2,658 Messages
    327 Likes Received
    Good job, let your actions on the field do your talking.