1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: Dez Bryant speaks out: Cowboys are 'unbeatable,' NFL easier than Big 12

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Oct 21, 2011.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,961 Messages
    3,909 Likes Received
    Dez Bryant thinks the Cowboys are unbeatable.

The Cowboys' wide receiver said as much in an episode of Inside the Huddle this week at the House of Blues in Dallas. Bryant appeared with Cowboys running back Tashard Choice.

When Choice asked Bryant about his goals, he explained that he thought the 2-3 Cowboys couldn't be defeated.

"I like to keep my personal goals to myself. As far as the team, I like our chances. I feel like, it may sound crazy, I think we are unbeatable. I think the losses, we lost those games ourselves. I feel like once we get back in that meeting room and regroup, and we learn from our mistakes, the sky's the limit."

Read the rest: http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...oys-are-unbeatable-nfl-easier-than-big-12.ece
  2. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

11,961 Messages
    628 Likes Received
    Bold statements by Dez
  3. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

22,796 Messages
    688 Likes Received
    Very bold. I like the attitude. I really do. I want our guys to believe they're unbeatable.

I just really wish they wouldn't express it to any form of media where it can later be used against them.
  4. RCowboyFan

RCowboyFan New Member

6,926 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Talking is all fine and dandy. But produce Dez. I for one, getting sick and tired of hearing all the excuses for Dez, with all the ability in the world especially. He has lot of growing up to do and not sure if he will grow up with Cowboys at the rate he is going.

I know, probably overreacting a lot, but every week, its something with Dez.
  5. Primetime42

Primetime42 Well-Known Member

2,768 Messages
    116 Likes Received
    Does anybody really think he's wrong?

This team is capable of beating anyone. But they screw it up way too much.
  6. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You are what you record says you are... Right now the Cowboys are 2-3, hopefully on their way to 3-3 come Sunday.
  7. BHendri5

BHendri5 Well-Known Member

3,183 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    No, we are a better team than 2-3. Yes, the record is 2-3, but we are not a 2-3 team, and I have always said that was a very dumb statement by parcells. He was being a smart a## when he answered that question from the reporter, that was his way on not aswering the same question phrased a different way, but somehow everyone seems to think that is some kind of genius answer, parcells is and was an idiot
  8. Sifillest

Sifillest Member

474 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    we outplayed every team we've seen thus far this year....including ourselves.
  9. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,632 Messages
    127 Likes Received

Maaaan, I couldn't agree with you more... And I think we're playing the best football in the div..
  10. cowboys#1

cowboys#1 Finish!

2,408 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    he is talking about coverages he has seen vs college