1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: Dez Bryant: The relationships all of our wide outs have with Romo is 'fabulous'

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, May 31, 2013.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Everything is everything... Staff Member

68,980 Messages
    9,384 Likes Received
    Published: 30 May 2013 09:48 PM
    Updated: 30 May 2013 09:48 PM

On how his relationship with Tony Romo has evolved:
    “It’s a lot different. At the beginning, Tony was the teacher and I was the student. I felt like at times, it wasn’t supposed to be like that. It came to a point where hey, I need to know this. But now, it’s a whole different story. We still working a few wrinkles out but for the most part, I’ve got everything down. Now, whenever Tony asks me a question, I know. He not only do it to me. He does it to the rest of the guys. He just makes sure that we’re all on top of our games. The relationships all these wide outs have with Tony is fabulous. We just basically focusing on executing on plays and doing our best to our ability.”

On his continued growth off the field:
    “Just being more focused and understanding the position I’m in in life. I’ve been blessed with a great opportunity to play in the NFL, and I’m trying to make the most of it especially the year I had last year with all the help of my teammates not only of the field but off the field. They were standing in my corner and backing me 100 percent in all the situations that I’ve been through. Just to know you got somebody that cares about you makes you want to do the right thing. You know, step up, do your job, be responsible, be accountable for all your actions, and I feel like I’m taking that over to this year with me trying to be a leader and helping the younger guys.”

Read more: http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...wide-outs-have-with-tony-romo-is-fabulous.ece
  2. Sportsbabe

Sportsbabe Well-Known Member

7,022 Messages
    1,996 Likes Received
    Alright Dez, "you had me at hello".:bow:
  3. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

25,694 Messages
    3,527 Likes Received
    Can't wait for Dallas to unleash Dez onto the league this year.
    Total beast!
  4. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

4,463 Messages
    601 Likes Received
    I can see Dez with 1400 yards and 12 to 13 TDs... All Pro type numbers.