1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: Gosselin: Forget the NFL Films clip, Dez Bryant's outbursts weren't positive passion

Discussion in 'Newsfeed Zone' started by NewsBot, Oct 29, 2013.

1. NewsBot

NewsBot New Member

27,053 Messages
    202 Likes Received
  2. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,085 Messages
    439 Likes Received
    OK Gosselin......What was said? How did it start?

This dude took something out of context..............with no context. Brilliant.
  3. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    I love all these fans and analysts who continue acting like Jason Witten is "Mr. Calm and Cool" on Sundays.

Dude is ******* intense when he's on that field.. i don't understand how some don't see that.
    Nav22 likes this.
  4. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

29,556 Messages
    5,288 Likes Received
    My problem with this, is that it would necessarily entail reading something Gosselin has to say, which would be a mistake on my part.
  5. T-RO

T-RO Well-Known Member

4,400 Messages
    319 Likes Received
    The HATER HEADS are Hollow heads.
  6. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

4,404 Messages
    1,013 Likes Received
    Look in the mirror
  7. T-RO

T-RO Well-Known Member

4,400 Messages
    319 Likes Received
    I haven't espoused hatred towards any players or coaches. I haven't trashed anyone. I haven't questioned their heart and their passion and their dedication. I do admit I despise Jerry Jones.

The trashing of our greatest Cowboy warriors needs to end and the pouting that some fans are engaging in needs to be called out.
  8. CowboyStar88

4,404 Messages
    1,013 Likes Received
    Oh really? You have a short memory. You are comical. You are the last person that should be calling anyone out with your double standard here. All anyone has to do is view all your posts last Sunday and the last few days over Dez.
  9. vicjagger

vicjagger Well-Known Member

2,088 Messages
    40 Likes Received
    I didn't bother to read it, but I'm assuming I'm supposed to ignore what I've seen and heard and instead completely adopt his opinion.
  10. ftghb

ftghb Active Member

151 Messages
    78 Likes Received
    does rick gosselin just dislike dez bryant or something? Everytime he picks up his pen to write about dez bryant, it's to bash. I understand that some of the criticism is warranted, but if all you ever knew about dez bryant was what gosselin wrote, dez bryant shouldn't even be on an nfl team, much less on the cowboys. I mean seriously, just read these headlines:

Gosselin: Dez Bryant has yet to show his 'special' talent on or off the field

Gosselin: “Dez Bryant Needs Serious Help”

Gosselin: Cowboys must give Dez Bryant maximum penalty for ‘selfish’ actions

Gosselin: Cowboys played better defense for Dez than against Lions

Gosselin: Dez Bryant needs to show he can be mature

Gosselin: Forget the NFL Films clip, Dez Bryant's outbursts weren't positive passion

11. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

12,024 Messages
    664 Likes Received
    I notice he has ran away from this reply.

He talks the talk, but when called out, he runs and ducks.

He thinks people will forget, and he can just try and smooth his way back in, while pointing the finger at others
  12. CowboyStar88

4,404 Messages
    1,013 Likes Received
    He called out people in a Witten thread over in the news zone for calling Witten out and then says he doesn't rip on players. Or at least something to that effect.
    Frozen700 likes this.
  13. CowboyStar88

4,404 Messages
    1,013 Likes Received
    Whoops didn't realize we were in the thread! What's funny is in another thread in the Fanzone he was ripping on Dez just after his post here. SMh
  14. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

12,024 Messages
    664 Likes Received
    Lol dude is a phony, and pathetic
  15. CowboyStar88

4,404 Messages
    1,013 Likes Received
    Him and 2 quarters both are.
    Frozen700 likes this.
  16. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,508 Messages
    1,495 Likes Received
    Perhaps it's the same kind of thing that goes on here. For example, when you ask posters not to use None Family Friendly Language in post and yet, people still do.

People see things differently and if you understand that, then it's not so far of a jump to understanding why people have a different opinion of what happened with Dez last Sunday.
  17. Ntegrase96

Ntegrase96 Well-Known Member

2,652 Messages
    1,145 Likes Received
    "Forget facts! Read my column!"-- Rick Gosselin

I've come to the conclusion Gosselin writes for Cowboy haters rather than their fans. Not a bad idea. That's probably a bigger demographic, what with our rivals being the 1st, 6th and 7th largest metropolitan areas in the country.
  18. Erik_H

Erik_H Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun. Zone Supporter

2,433 Messages
    67 Likes Received
    SO I didn't bother clicking. Is this story a 2, 13 or 19 on Gosselin's dart board?
    Idgit likes this.