1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Audio: DMN: Gurode: We will approach Dez Bryant as a group...w/audio and transcript

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Apr 13, 2011.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

66,708 Messages
    6,474 Likes Received
    Cowboys C Andre Gurode: We will approach Dez Bryant as a group

By SportsDayDFW.com
    Published 12 April 2011 10:21 PM

Dallas Cowboys center Andre Gurode was interviewed on 105.3 The Fan to discuss the team and the off-season. Here are some highlights:

Is this the best or worst off-season you’ve ever had in the league?

You know what…from the standpoint of being unsure of everything, it is definitely the worst. It has forced players to come together and get things done. But, everybody is still preparing for the season and there will be a season. We all have a feeling there will be a season. I don’t think anyone has the outlook that there won’t be a season at all. I think everybody has the outlook that there will be a season. I just think that once everybody gets on the same page and everything gets worked out, everybody will move forward and we’ll be playing football soon.

What is the biggest thing that the media and readers are missing about the negotiations between the players and owners?
    I think the biggest thing that people are missing is both sides are trying to work to get this done. I read reports that said that one side did this and the other side did that; it’s not just about who…it’s two organizations working together to get this situation resolved because the most important thing to the game is the fans. So, we are working to get this done.

Read the rest: http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...de-we-will-approach-dez-bryant-as-a-group.ece

To listen to the interview, click here.