1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: Jerome Henderson: Mo Claiborne ‘putting pieces together to be one of the best

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Jun 13, 2013.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

66,083 Messages
    5,604 Likes Received
    By Jon Machota / Special Contributor
    jmachota@dallasnews.com

IRVING – A day after missing practice with a migraine, Morris Claiborne had to deal with a wide receiver that will probably be causing cornerbacks headaches for the foreseeable future.

“Those are good,” Cowboys secondary coach Jerome Henderson said of Claiborne’s battles with Bryant. “Those are going to pay dividends during the season.”

“I think he’s fine there,” Henderson said. “I think Dez is a special guy. I don’t know if you’re physical enough with Dez, I don’t care who you are. You see him run over linebackers in this league.”

So what are the Cowboys coaches expecting from Claiborne in Year Two?

“We expect a lot,” Henderson said. “Any time you have a rookie who comes in and plays right away, you know you have a player that’s going to be a really good player in the future.

Read more: http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2...her-to-be-one-of-the-best-in-the-league.html/
  2. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

4,071 Messages
    459 Likes Received
    Mo will be improved no doubt... I want to see him get his hands on a few INT'S running them back for TD's.
  3. Future

Future Intramural Legend

16,194 Messages
    1,542 Likes Received
    Not me. Id prefer to see a 10 yard cushion and missed tackles on slants. That's what really gets me fired up. :laugh2:
  4. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,258 Messages
    566 Likes Received
    Newman. He gone...........:D
  5. Flinger

Flinger Active Member

783 Messages
    52 Likes Received
    We don't need cornerbacks... They are irrelevant. A waste of a draft choice and Carr is a waste of a free agent and money...

Oh, and football isn't a team sport. All ya need are linemen.

Sarcasm off.