1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN:Sherrington: Hiring Jason Garrett full time would give Jerry Jones everything he

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Dec 10, 2010.

1. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,905 Messages
    4,273 Likes Received
    Sherrington: Hiring Jason Garrett full time would give Jerry Jones everything he wants

SportsDayDFW.com columnist Kevin Sherrington chatted with fans on Tuesday and answered questions about the Dallas Cowboys. Here are some highlights:

I may have been wrong about Garrett, though he needs to finish the season, but I think he needs to beat Philly, at least once. But, I am beginning to come around to him and I may have been wrong all these years.

I don't know if you were wrong about Garrett or not, Jerry Jones appears to have been right, and it's all the ammunition he needs to make Garrett head coach at some point. Why he hasn't already done it is beside the point. Jerry wants Garrett to be head coach. It appears it would be a good choice, it makes him look right, and it gives him the opportunity to continue business as usual.

Read More http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/12/sherrington-hiring-jason-garre.html
  2. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Garrett needs to finish strong before I'm ready to say he should/could be Dallas head coach. He must improve on talent evaluation though.