1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: Tashard Choice, like Emmitt Smith, brings the whole package at running back

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Juke99, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Tashard Choice, like Emmitt Smith, brings the whole package at running back

Former Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Drew Pearson was interviewed on KESN-FM on Monday to discuss Tashard Choice and his game against the Indianapolis Colts. Here are some highlights:

Where has this Tashard Choice been and did he show enough to make fans wonder why he hasn't been getting more carries?

He showed me exactly what I thought he would show me. He showed me what he showed me every time he's gotten an opportunity to play. Two years ago, when he played against Pittsburgh and that great defense and they were holding everyone under 100 yards, he rushed for 100 yards in that game up there. Last year against Kansas City and their defense, he had 90-something yards and he got the opportunity with 20-or-so touches in that game. And yesterday, he got that opportunity and he showed me what he can do. I just like his style of running. When you look at the three running backs, to me, he's more of the natural guy. When you look at running back, you say, "Yea, he's got it all as compared to some of the other guys."

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/12/drew-pearson-tashard-choice-li.html