1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: Taylor: Can Tashard Choice prove he's more than a career backup?

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Dec 1, 2010.

1. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,952 Messages
    4,300 Likes Received
    Jean Jacques Taylor

Never has a three-year veteran with fewer than a thousand career yards ever been more beloved than Tashard Choice.

Well, it looks like he's about to get a chance to prove he deserves to be more than a third-string running back for the Cowboys since Marion Barber is expected to miss the game with a strained calf.

Read More http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...es/120110dnspocownewslettertop.28111ed6d.html
  2. koolaid

koolaid Drink Me

1,764 Messages
    75 Likes Received
    Its amazing how popular a backup RB can be. Troy Hambrick anyone?
  3. jobberone

jobberone Genetically engineered moderating Orangutan Staff Member

37,718 Messages
    3,931 Likes Received
    Choice can be an adequate backup. Actually somewhat better than adequate.
  4. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

9,664 Messages
    56 Likes Received
    Who knows how he will do, but I'm excited to see him get the chance to play. I just hope he doesn't get careless with the ball in his quest to shine during his "moment in the sun" so to speak.
  5. sago1

sago1 Active Member

7,789 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If Choice is smart, he'll bust his tail to play the absolute best he can. It would then be very hard for the coaching staff/Jerry to sit him back on the bench w/o minimal carries. I don't think it takes any brains to realize Choice will leave the Cowboys as soon as he gets the chance. The thing he could do is play absolute best football of his career.
  6. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

9,664 Messages
    56 Likes Received
    I don't think there is any question that he will bust his tail. He doesn't seem like a laid back guy on the field. My worry is that he will try to do too much and get careless with the ball.
  7. hammer1

hammer1 New Member

684 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Choice could start for many NFL teams.
  8. ConstantReboot

ConstantReboot Well-Known Member

2,833 Messages
    850 Likes Received
    Sorry folks Choice will be playing for another team where he will start and be productive. While on the otherhand, we will be stuck with Mary-anne Barber for another year.