1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: Tony Romo on Tom Brady, being aggressive and managing the game

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Oct 13, 2011.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,524 Messages
    3,366 Likes Received
    ByDavid Moore / Reporter
    dmoore@dallasnews.com | Bio

3:23 PM on Thu., Oct. 13, 2011 | Permalink
    Tony Romo did more than declare these Cowboys will win a Super Bowl. Here is more of what he had to say Thursday.

On response to those who say you are too far down the road to keep making the same mistakes _ "Tom Brady threw four interceptions three weeks ago,'' Romo said. "He's pretty good, too.

"That's part of playing the position. These things happen.''

Read the rest: http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/10/tony-romo-on-tom-brady-being-a.html
  2. RXP

RXP Well-Known Member

2,508 Messages
    747 Likes Received
    Reading Romo's comments, I come away with a sense of a new attitude. Sort of a "I don't give a damn what anybody thinks, I'm going to do it my way" attitude. his answers are more aggressive than the "aw shucks" that came across in the past.

I like it. Hopefully ot will improve his play. He needs to be at his very best Sunday.
  3. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

21,853 Messages
    1,626 Likes Received
    I makes you wonder if the Dirk comments telling him to ignore the over-reacting and negative critics is sinking in. But according to Witten, he has always had thick enough skin to survive this onslaught. has to be tough though.
  4. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

11,811 Messages
    485 Likes Received
    :bow:

same here bro
  5. sonnyboy

sonnyboy Benched

7,355 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This is good because it's the only way this thing is going to work.

Everyone wants the great results, but no one wants to accept the occasional negative consequences that are just a part of the game.