1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: DMN: Trent Richardson ‘back, recharged’ for Cowboys after Cleveland’s bye week

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Nov 15, 2012.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

65,324 Messages
    4,290 Likes Received
    By SportsDayDFW sports
    websports@dallasnews.com
    9:14 pm on November 15, 2012 | Permalink

Akron Beacon Journal

Rookie running back Trent Richardson said he’s still not 100 percent healthy, but he is feeling better after resting during the Browns’ bye. Richardson suffered a rib cartilage injury Oct. 14 and has played through it ever since.

“I’m back, recharged, man,” said Richardson, who’s also dealing with an injured finger but fully participated in practice Wednesday. “I’m not 100 percent, but I’m there. I’m fairly there. That break did me justice. I’m back.

My mind-set is at the point where I need to just explode off the scene right now. For my ribs, I have no problems doing most of the stuff I was doing two weeks ago. I’m not 100 percent, but I am still working on it, and I’ll get to 100 percent soon hopefully.”

Read the rest: http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2...d-for-cowboys-after-clevelands-bye-week.html/
  2. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,071 Messages
    436 Likes Received
    Was this dude arguing with himself during the interview? Was there a little Trent on his shoulder?
  3. ethiostar

ethiostar Well-Known Member

6,307 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    :laugh2: