1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Do you guys root for the Cowboys exclusively

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by TTexasTT, Nov 24, 2012.

1. StylisticS

StylisticS Well-Known Member

8,389 Messages
    242 Likes Received
    Cowboys only.
  2. Vintage

Vintage The Cult of Jib

13,163 Messages
    864 Likes Received
    I only truly follow the cowboys...

But if I want to see a professional football team from texas play, I watch the Texans.
  3. Turf Toe

Turf Toe Active Member

164 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    Cowboys all day! Only way I root for any other team is if it helps Dallas in the standings. And how can anyone be a cowboys fan and root for Pittsburgh? Unbelievable.
  4. Zman5

Zman5 Well-Known Member

5,653 Messages
    1,344 Likes Received
    That figures.
  5. Lazyking

Lazyking Active Member

770 Messages
    102 Likes Received
    The NFL is one sport I can't really do second teams even if I wanted to..its the way the league is built, where you don't have a set scheduale and such a long season where your team losing another team you like wouldn't be a big deal..

Not like I have second teams, I don't except in the NHL cause my local team moved lol but point is, its too hard in the NFL..

As a kid through, if Cowboys weren't playing, I'd want Bengals and Jets to do well..cause my favorite colors are orange and green lol.

Now as an adult, I just watch games as an NFL fan, hoping for a good game and live and die with the star.
  6. Dday22t

Dday22t Active Member

119 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    Live in San Diego now so I'll watch Charger games if they don't conflict with Cowboy games. Which is actually pretty freaking annoying since they play like the AFC version of the Cowboys the last 5 years.

But I don't really get emotionally upset if SD loses, but a Cowboys loss ruins my week (well now it's more like a day or two since it happens so often,,,,,)
  7. TTexasTT

TTexasTT Well-Known Member

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received

Im not bitter about the Steelers beating is in SB 10 and 13 because I wasnt around then.
    When we play the Steelers I hope we crush them. When the Cowboys were not in the playoffs I pulled for them. Primarily due to Hines Ward and his charity work and I could relate to a lot of the causes he supported.

Not that I should even bother addressing your insults (considering the source.)

Thats cool. I kept up with the Chargers when I was stationed at Miramar while in the Marines. Junior Seau was a legend there and I always wanted to eat at his restuarant.
  8. Prossman

Prossman Active Member

946 Messages
    47 Likes Received
    Cowboys and only the cowboys since 1975. :}
  9. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,812 Messages
    1,086 Likes Received
    People that have a "primary" and "secondary" team irk me. That's the epitome of lame in my book. Cowboys since 79 and will go to the grave rooting for the Boys.
  10. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,691 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    Very well said!!!!!!!
  11. pupulehaole

pupulehaole Well-Known Member

1,426 Messages
    127 Likes Received
    Um I think lesser of ppl that root for more than one team. Maybe just me though lol.
  12. Falcon554

Falcon554 Benched

1,187 Messages
    218 Likes Received
    yes dont watch any other sport
  13. birdwells1

birdwells1 Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,377 Messages
    499 Likes Received
    So now you have three teams? Oh brother.
  14. birdwells1

birdwells1 Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,377 Messages
    499 Likes Received
    Yeah me to, if you're a Jags fan then be one.
  15. Numbers921

Numbers921 Benched

817 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't think you can call yourself a fan if you root for multiple teams.
  16. rlgiv

rlgiv New Member

196 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Just Cowboys, If they dont make the playoffs i usually quit watching and move on to another sport. I also love the Stars, and Rangers. Sucks that the NHL is in lock out right now.
  17. IAMKING

IAMKING Benched

1,253 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Cowboys only. I root for teams to lose that benefit the Cowboys and hope for excellent games if neither situation applies.
  18. Questfor6

Questfor6 Well-Known Member

1,315 Messages
    282 Likes Received
    Cowboys only but I do root for everyone on my fantasy teams, which is good b/c I never draft Eagles or Giants. However this yr I've found myself rooting for the Broncos a lot, so if we can't win it I hope they do.
  19. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

15,236 Messages
    1,504 Likes Received
    Cowboys are my team but I also kind of root for the Broncos as my entire family are Broncos fans.
  20. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

24,591 Messages
    959 Likes Received

Sybil ?