1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Do you guys root for the Cowboys exclusively

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by TTexasTT, Nov 24, 2012.

1. muck4doo

muck4doo Well-Known Member

2,008 Messages
    92 Likes Received
    If they aren't, they should.
  2. gimmesix

gimmesix Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

9,434 Messages
    912 Likes Received
    Is there anyone who likes Schwartz, other than Schwartz?
  3. Numbers921

Numbers921 Benched

817 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Because PEDs are rampant in competitive sports. I just can't believe out of 53 athletes on a team there isn't a least one guy using a performance enhancer. The NFL is pretty lax in comparison to most leagues in regards to this thing because nobody really cares about steroid usage in football. The people who fail PED test in the NFL are the ones fail the PED IQ test. This latest string of "adderall" suspensions is a case in point. The NFL doesn't reveal what PEDs players are suspended for, so players can lie about what they were using to the media and the league won't call them on it.
  4. Numbers921

Numbers921 Benched

817 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Seriously. No doubt in my mind, PEDs are rampant in the NFL. If the Cowboys really are a clean football team (and that's highly doubtful), we've got a bunch of idiots here.
  5. Numbers921

Numbers921 Benched

817 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You're misinformed about what PEDs do then. Just because you use performance enhancers, it doesn't automatically make you great. There are special teamers in the NFL on PEDs. Minor league baseball players routintely get popped, etc.
  6. TTexasTT

TTexasTT Well-Known Member

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    I see what youre saying and somewhat agree. It would be remarkable if every player on the team were 100% clean.
    Where I start to disagree is when people argue that over half of all professional athletes are on PEDs. HGH, TRT, Stims.... so on.
  7. lqmac1

lqmac1 Well-Known Member

1,299 Messages
    444 Likes Received
    I'm strictly a Cowboys fan. You will not find an NFL hat, hoodie, t-shirt, or any other fan gear beside the Cowboys in my closet! Here lately I've been rooting for the Pats to win in the playoffs because we are never there... I love Tom Brady's game!
  8. CowboyWay

CowboyWay If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State

4,171 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    I get tired of being out of the hunt at thanksgiving. I'm tired of Jerry killing this team. Of course I root for other teams. All of them together don't equal my love for the cowboys, but I enjoy watching good football teams. Well run organizations. Some of the teams I pull for are the broncos since Peyton is there, and the Ravens because of the D that team always has.

This year I have been watching the niners. Real good football team.