1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Donovan McNabb's Reaction to Romo's Contract

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by IAmLegend, Mar 29, 2013.

1. rat2k8

rat2k8 Active Member

774 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    McNabb is pissed because he only got 10,000 from Campbell soup and no signing bonus.
  2. dragon_mikal

dragon_mikal Darth Jones strikes again! Zone Supporter

5,699 Messages
    1,313 Likes Received
    What?

The Eagles main strength was 1) defense and 2) the screen...which was so effective because they had one of the more underrated players during that time, Brian Westbrook.

Funny that when Jim Johnson passed the Eagles slow decent became more evident. Fact is that when Donny McNabb was actually asked to carry the team the only thing the team got was a pile of vomit in the huddle.
  3. CowboysFanSince88

CowboysFanSince88 Well-Known Member

4,421 Messages
    174 Likes Received

But Romo is not overrated at all huh???? Stop posting
  4. ISUFan22

ISUFan22 Active Member

102 Messages
    43 Likes Received
    The only thing McNabb is consiste KU good at - is whining.
  5. Dday22t

Dday22t Active Member

126 Messages
    39 Likes Received
    yeah Romo needs to justify the contract to McNabb. Someone forgot to tell Tony.
  6. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

13,361 Messages
    842 Likes Received
    Seriously, bro, i half to ax. YOU ARE a Cowboys fan, yes?

You can tell me. Ah don't Judge.

You sound disgruntled and stuff. But do what ah do. Wink at a homely girl, do a little dance, boil some eggs and bake a cake. Pretty soon the clouds lift.

Romo aint pretty all the time but he is all we half. :)
  7. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

13,361 Messages
    842 Likes Received
    and Tony, tell Donovan he also got the short end and needs to upgrade his woman. Tony's is like a 10 and McFlabb is like a 2 when it rain.
  8. CowboysFanSince88

4,421 Messages
    174 Likes Received

I just don't want anyone comparing Mcnabb to Romo because I seen what Mcnabb accomplished. I;m still waiting for Romo to do something
  9. CxC1993

CxC1993 Member

285 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    Lol that playoff win came against... dun dun dun... Donovan McNabb & the Eagles. Salty Donovan.
  10. cheftjpeck

cheftjpeck Active Member

333 Messages
    152 Likes Received
    Accomplished?!?! Accomplished?!?! What the heck has Mcslab accomplished?!?

NOTTA!!! Nothing !!! Zippo!!! He has won playoff games and made it to a superbowl... So what... It don't mean a thing , unless you get the ring..
    Has Romo... No NOT Yet!! Will he.. Only time will tell... But Romo still has time
    Mcslab is DONE!!
  11. CowboysFanSince88

4,421 Messages
    174 Likes Received

He still has time and he is 33 years old? Stop posting
  12. cheftjpeck

cheftjpeck Active Member

333 Messages
    152 Likes Received
    Nah... I won't stop posting.. Go ahead and put me on ignore...
    I have been a cowboys for allot longer than since 88.. I have lived the 70's , 80's 90's and the more than decade of despair.. But I still have enough faith and passion for not just team but the NFL to know that a soon to be 33 qb can still win and win big IF they can protect him and build around him.:
    So why don't you do us a favor .. Stop posting ... Leave CZ .. Change your name to Eaglesfansince13 and go to a eagles forum and continue your man crush on mcslappy... Ok ?? Thanks. Buh bye
  13. CowboysFanSince88

4,421 Messages
    174 Likes Received

What has he done in the past 6 years to make you believe things will be different in the next 6 years?
  14. Death Star

Death Star Member

346 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    He's not the one who should stop posting hint hint
  15. Death Star

Death Star Member

346 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    Look at this guy, he thinks that the only person on a football team is the quarterback.
  16. cheftjpeck

cheftjpeck Active Member

333 Messages
    152 Likes Received
    I think you are confusing me as a ROMO fan... Never once said I was... I am a cowboys fan that if I followed your logic above should never believe in the cowboys again? Using your 6 - 6 logic one could argue what has Dallas done in the past 16 years to believe they will be different in the next 16? Heck I guess we should lose all hope and have no belief in our team.. Go become browns fans I guess ... I dunno

I just have never liked Mcnabb.. He was a choker in Syracuse.. He choked and puked away his career in the NFL and stat for stat I would put Romo up against him any day:: however my point was that Romo can still get the one thing Mcnabb couldn't .. A SB ring.. Mcnabb never can and to use the rationalization that Mcnabb is a better more accomplished qb than romo who isn't done yet is ludicrous ..

Romo has been a good regular season stats guy who COULD with the right protection and solid defense take that next step
  17. CowboysFanSince88

4,421 Messages
    174 Likes Received

The point is Romo is not even on Mcnabb's level and I refuse to discuss this topic any further because it makes no sense

It's like comparing Quincy Carter to Brett Farve
  18. Ultra Warrior

Ultra Warrior 6 Million Light-years beyond believability.

1,564 Messages
    298 Likes Received
    Farve played in 2 Super Bowls & won 1. So how can you use HIM as a comparison to McNabb? :rolleyes:
  19. ka0tik

ka0tik DALLAS

2,883 Messages
    58 Likes Received
    get off mcnabbs dick cowboysfansince88:rolleyes:
  20. CowboysFanSince88

4,421 Messages
    174 Likes Received

Ok Quincy carter to Jim Kelly