1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Don't Buy Tour Packages From Maximum Sports Connection

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by BlueStar3398, Dec 25, 2012.

1. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

4,524 Messages
    1,133 Likes Received
    Wouldn't surprise me she is a fraud. I guess if you lie enough times you start to believe your own lie. Crazy!
  2. WittenFan

WittenFan Member

99 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    This is the first year in the last five years that my family didn't attend a game through Maximum Sports. For the most part, our experiences were ok but every year there was something that was just a little weird to me. Last year though, we were informed that the "Gaylord" package was no longer available because it was no longer the "team hotel" and that we would have to choose a different hotel...which we did. But when asking if we could stay at the same hotel as where the dinner the night befor the game was held we were informed that the meal would be held in a hotel that they didn't use for rooms because the "food was so incredible" there. When we showed up and were sandwiched into a room 1/2 the size as usual with food that was just this side of disgusting I began to see red flags. This year, we decided to take a break from going to a game and planned to revisit the idea in 2013. Glad I saw this thread first.
  3. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Star sports is your answer. Quality all the way around and they are the official Cowboys travel partner.
  4. Irving Cowboy

Irving Cowboy The Chief

1,568 Messages
    46 Likes Received
    What Cajun just said x10.

Barry and Dan are first-class. I'd eat light bulbs for them.
  5. DallasDW00ds0n

DallasDW00ds0n Well-Known Member

3,116 Messages
    218 Likes Received
    Wow that sounds terrible
  6. BlueStar3398

BlueStar3398 Active Member

1,544 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    A guy that works in the hotel business in Dallas said she owes thousands to the Marriot and the Gaylord will not let her on the property. I think she is in way over her head. He said she owes the IRS too. I hope fans take the warning not to give her any money on "deposit" for games next season. :eek:
  7. DallasDW00ds0n

3,116 Messages
    218 Likes Received
    It bothers me to read all this, I wonder how does someone get away with this crap
  8. Irving Cowboy

Irving Cowboy The Chief

1,568 Messages
    46 Likes Received
    Because she has simple-minded employees who she gets to go out and shill for her (I know this because one of them used to be a friend of mine) and she gives a little twinkle of her eye and convinces you she can deliver the moon, all the while she's neck-deep in debt with no plan to get out. It's sad, really.
  9. Kristi

Kristi I Rue Everything

347 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    How many complaints do they need to go after her?

I almost used them a few years ago. I had already had my accessible tickets to Texas Stadium, but was looking at staying at the team hotel, doing the meet and greet, etc. They said they would get back to me on the cost without tickets and I never heard back. I consider myself lucky!!!

Thanks for posting this!
  10. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
  11. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Well, it's been over a week and no more posts. Hmmmm.
  12. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I love this pic of you and the players. Nice!
  13. BlueStar3398

BlueStar3398 Active Member

1,544 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Same thing over and over again with her. She rips people off, then promises to reimburse them later or give them tickets to the games next year. Then she doesn't follow through with that.

She can't get rooms at the Gaylord or the Marriot anymore because she owes them money.

I will warn as many out of town Cowboys fans that I can about this crook.

One of my Facebook friends saw the disappointed fans at the Cowboys/Steelers game that had been ripped off. There were kids there at the stadium crying because they didn't get the tickets they paid for after traveling thousands of miles to see the Cowboys play.
  14. muck4doo

muck4doo Well-Known Member

1,978 Messages
    76 Likes Received
    Everyone should be warned about this. Even silly Iggles, Foreskins, and gnats fans. I may hate their team, but nobody deserves to be ripped off. That includes stillers fans. :mad:
  15. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

14,953 Messages
    2,181 Likes Received
  16. vta

vta The Proletariat

8,746 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    I have used Maximum Sports Connection several times to book trips to Dallas Texas to see the Dallas Cowboys football games. The owner Ronnie is very friendly and she takes care of all the arrangement needed for your trip. The prices are a little high but well worth it. I would recommend her company.

:lmao:

I go to see Dallas Cowboys football games all the time! I'm Dallas Cowboys football fan!
  17. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

14,953 Messages
    2,181 Likes Received
    What's wrong VTA? Are you not a Dallas Cowboys football fan as well? Do you not enjoy watching Dallas Cowboys football games on the television? You sure do spend a lot of time on Dallas Cowboys football fan sites on the Internet for someone who might not like Dallas Cowboys football.
  18. DallasDW00ds0n

3,116 Messages
    218 Likes Received
    I live in New Jersey but I am a Dallas Cowboys football fan. I am a fan of the football team located in Dallas Texas. Ronni takes care of everything which goes against the specifics that other users mentioned. Five stars and cheers to Ronni
  19. Irving Cowboy

Irving Cowboy The Chief

1,568 Messages
    46 Likes Received
    You should consider yourself very lucky.
  20. DallasDW00ds0n

3,116 Messages
    218 Likes Received
    I am a Dallas Cowboys football fan. Ronni was so nice she even offered free cereal before the game at the hotel because she said the Cheerio's were exquisite. She was correct as they were Honey Nut Cheerios. Amazing. 5 stars.

I am a Dallas Cowboys football fan.