1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Don't Buy Tour Packages From Maximum Sports Connection

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by BlueStar3398, Dec 25, 2012.

1. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

14,957 Messages
    2,189 Likes Received
    It is very nice to be on an Internet discussion forum with so many other fans and supporters of the Dallas Cowboys American football team.
  2. Bigsmittie

Bigsmittie New Member

3 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I have nothing else to add to this thread. I have found it sort of boring with the same people posting the same views over and over.
  3. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Apparently you don't have anything to add to the entire forum since you have been a member for a month and as soon as you signed up you posted in this thread. You have three total posts and they are all in here.

That's why more than likely you are either Ronni or one of her employees.
  4. VietCowboy

VietCowboy Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.

2,918 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Thanks for the heads up! When I actually have disposable income, the hubby and I hope to be able to go to a game. Probably in 8 years when the Steelers play the Cowboys in Dallas again.
  5. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

14,957 Messages
    2,189 Likes Received
    Five stars!
  6. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Thanks. I knew it would be a one or a five. :laugh2:
  7. Richmond Cowboy

Richmond Cowboy Well-Known Member

1,223 Messages
    282 Likes Received
    Just curious, but what is the purpose of using these services? In the Internet era is it really necessary to have a third party create your itinerary? Me and some friends went to the first game at the new stadium, bought tickets on stubhub, reserved rooms online at the Gaylord, reserved airline tickets on AA.com and voila! Do these groups get significantly better rates or access? We had a blast going at it on our own but I'm not one to use travel agencies either...
  8. WittenFan

WittenFan Member

99 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    I have gone both routes before and can speak to why we chose to start using the third party. Our main reason was because like the no hassle aspect of it. We checked into the hotel, went to a dinner where there was an autograph signing with anywhere from 3 to 6 players of the team. The next morning, we got up, got on the bus, went to the stadium where a huge tailgate meal was waiting for us and alumni players were hanging out. We walked across the parking lot into the stadium and took our seats for the game. After the game, we went back to the bus line and rode back to our hotel. For us, it was just nice to not have to deal with parking, driving, or tailgating ourselves. We could just show up where we were supposed to be and not worry about the details.
  9. Richmond Cowboy

Richmond Cowboy Well-Known Member

1,223 Messages
    282 Likes Received
    I can see the value in that.
  10. DallasDW00ds0n

DallasDW00ds0n Well-Known Member

3,116 Messages
    218 Likes Received
    American football teams !!!
  11. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I second this. The fact that you get greater access to the players and have a lot of the leg work taken out of it for you is quite nice. And there is only one official travel partner for the Cowboys games so it makes it even better knowing that you get extra added access. With Star Sports you can get a package that will get you access to Valley Ranch.
  12. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Anger is a Gift

3,368 Messages
    110 Likes Received
    Check it out..........

[youtube]AS9RfF2oo6A[/youtube]
  13. BlueStar3398

BlueStar3398 Active Member

1,544 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Love the video Cowboy Dan!!