1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Draft Observations from LSU-Bama Game

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by dwight, Nov 6, 2011.

1. dwight

dwight Well-Known Member

1,061 Messages
    224 Likes Received
    Barrett Jones (G/T) from Bama would be a great selection for Dallas in the second round. He is very solid in the run game and has solid pass protection skills. He would be a great addition to this offensive line.

Also, Morris Claiborne CB (from LSU) and Dre Kirkpatrick CB (from Bama) are good first round picks in next year's draft. I feel Morris Claiborne is better than Dre but I would be content with Dre.

These players are fundamentally sound and very talented. They would help Dallas a lot of big games.
  2. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

5,303 Messages
    294 Likes Received
    I have been saying this for a while now. Jones is my #2 OG in this draft behind DeCastro
  3. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,393 Messages
    1,261 Likes Received
    There alot of guys on both teams, both sides of the ball who I'd love to have. Starting with Clayborn. Interviewed after the game sounded like an intelligent good kid too.
  4. SDogo

SDogo Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev

13,900 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    DeCastro is quickly becoming my dirty desire in this draft.

Back to the original topic, after the game who would not be thrilled to any one of Highsmith, Upshaw, Claiborne, Kirkpatrick, Barron or Jones
  5. windward

windward NFL Historian

14,831 Messages
    246 Likes Received
    Seriously. That game had me practically salivating at the prospect of one of those guys being a pick of ours.
  6. drawnstripes

drawnstripes Benched

167 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Highsmith - you mean Hightower