1. CowboysZone Upgrade Coming Soon! For more information, click here.

Draft Websites

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Hostile, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

25,980 Messages
    19,211 Likes Received
    Thanks.

He's just one of the sources I use but I'll really miss their draft section. I don't know why they'd get rid of it. Makes no sense considering how popular the NFL Draft has become.
  2. SDogo

SDogo Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev

13,899 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Oh, sometime I'll explain to you just how that section worked. I was actually interning with Gary Horton when he was part of it at it's height and even then it was on the way down.

They tried to assemble a all star cast, problem was when you got too many cooks in the kitchen that wanted to make their own meal and could not agree on taste you just ended up with a food fight.

Really the downfall of the War Room was Editorial differences between management and staff, staff and staff, management and management and then when advertisers got involved, they teamed with AOL and brought on Fox it just all blew up.
    dogberry likes this.
  3. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Agreed. Lande is atrocious.
  4. tm1119

tm1119 Well-Known Member

3,863 Messages
    1,032 Likes Received
    http://nflmocks.com/

Didnt see this site listed in this section. If you go to the 2012 draft tab and click on scouting reports there is some fairly in depth scouting reports on a lot of guys. And they are continuously adding more. Highly recommend it for a good read up on some guys you havent seen play much.
  5. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,119 Messages
    117 Likes Received
    Monday NFL Draft links to click
    http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2012/2/20/2811308/monday-nfl-draft-links-to-click
    by Dan Kadar on Feb 20, 2012 8:01 AM EST

Note go to bottom of page for more draft links, some we have, some we dont have posted:

Appleton Post Crescent - Wisconsin center Peter Konz looks like good prospect for NFL Draft
    It was a harrowing experience for Peter Konz. Early in fourth quarter of the Wisconsin-Minnesota game on Nov. 12, the 6-foot-5, 315-pound Badgers center was blocking for Heisman Trophy finalist running back Montee Ball when a Golden Gophers linebacker tackled Ball and they landed on the back of Konz's legs.

Atlanta Journal Constitution - NFL Draft a waiting game for Falcons
    Now’s the time for the Falcons to pay up on the Julio Jones deal. The franchise mortgaged part of the 2012 draft class (their first- and fourth-round picks) in the mega-deal with Cleveland to move up 21 spots last year.
  6. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

5,224 Messages
    911 Likes Received
  7. rwalters31

rwalters31 Active Member

596 Messages
    54 Likes Received
    Hos
    Your wisdom in this matter is being sot. Lead us to the promise land of good draft choises/mocks.;) :bow: :laugh2:
  8. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

33,125 Messages
    2,595 Likes Received
    If you can handle the scenery, hailredskins has a pretty extensive mock draft database.

However, the 1st link in the OP does as well so there's no real need for nausea.
  9. MDHQ

MDHQ New Member

11 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    This isn't advertising. Clearly you guys missed our site.

Please add us, thanks. :laugh2:
    Wolf2k5 likes this.
  10. justbob

justbob The Peacemaker Staff Member

7,463 Messages
    758 Likes Received
    Any war room cams
  11. DuDa

DuDa Well-Known Member

603 Messages
    306 Likes Received
    nationalfootballpost.com is also a real good site once the off season gets underway.
  12. respectdatstar

respectdatstar Member

685 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Anybody know of a site that ranks the players and allows you to drag and drop players into mock?
  13. bodi

bodi Well-Known Member

1,094 Messages
    201 Likes Received
  14. dfense

dfense Well-Known Member

3,013 Messages
    465 Likes Received
    Other than having the Cowboys draft out of place and Donald not even in the 1st round? Koni Ealy at 11? wow. Need to update at least once a month.
  15. DLK150

DLK150 The Quiet Man

1,312 Messages
    6 Likes Received
  16. starfrombirth

starfrombirth Well-Known Member

4,046 Messages
    539 Likes Received
    I was a huge fan of couchscout as a member and had the utmost respect for him here. I don't know if this is his site or not but it is really hard to read and I couldn't disagree more with many of the analysis I saw there. I started on DE's and couldn't bring myself to look at more.
  17. PJTHEDOORS

PJTHEDOORS Well-Known Member

3,474 Messages
    1,141 Likes Received
  18. Everson24

Everson24 Well-Known Member

1,326 Messages
    288 Likes Received
  19. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

18,186 Messages
    1,934 Likes Received