1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Drafting a Receiver

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by IAmLegend, Dec 18, 2012.

1. RastaRocket

RastaRocket Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.

5,977 Messages
    474 Likes Received
    Not really, that'd be Atlanta or Green Bay.
  2. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,688 Messages
    1,496 Likes Received
    Miles makes alot of money and gets nicked up alot. Also fast approaching 30. They need to be looking ahead.
  3. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,822 Messages
    143 Likes Received

we really dont need to....I wouldnt say the best corp....but Dez has definitely turned on the switch. If Miles can stay healthy, he is one of the better ones in the league. I like what I see from Beasley and Harris. Ogletree annoys me because he makes a good play here and there, and then he really screws up. Then we have Coales on the practice squad. I would like to replace Ogletree with Coales next year. If possible, it would be nice to be able to have 6 WRs on the roster.....#6 being Quinton Patton.

But if we don't go WR at all in the draft, I will be ok with it.
  4. Mountaineerfan

Mountaineerfan Active Member

141 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    I like steadman bailey as a mid round pick. I know it's been said before but kid reminds me of steve smith and has heart that could be real special. That may just be the homer in me but I think he will thrive in the nfl.
  5. cowboysooner

cowboysooner Well-Known Member

1,382 Messages
    30 Likes Received
    Bailey is a good player, but Tavon Austin will be a star. He is deshaun Jackson with the crazy.
  6. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

4,266 Messages
    1,339 Likes Received
    Good comparison. But something tells me Tevan Austin is not even the 5'9 that he's listed at. I think he's probably close to 5'7 or 5'8. That's really small for an NFL receiver. But, with his incredible speed, agility, and cutback ability, I think someone still takes him at the end of the first. Worst case, he's an early 2nd round pick that will kill defenses in the slot.