1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

DRC signed with the Giants.

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by rkell87, Mar 17, 2014.

1. ShiningStar

ShiningStar Well-Known Member

6,290 Messages
    556 Likes Received
    Lets not talk about other Cbs til our boys can find the red zone on a daily basis, dont forget what other teams have to face, its not like our D is stopping good teams on a daily basis. Look who we are trotting out and see how DRC compares to our guys.

Its a decent signing, and who cares about contracts, what if the Giants get him to act a decent cb? than what? HE would probably upgrade our secondary if we signed him.
  2. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

2,997 Messages
    357 Likes Received
    Thurmond and cromartie are good pickups. But im good with carr and scandrick. Hopefully claiborne can emerge. Id like to kick the tires on the jets former cb cromartie. I wouldn't mind picking him up for a decent lower contract.
    yentl911 likes this.
  3. yentl911

yentl911 Well-Known Member

1,582 Messages
    294 Likes Received
    I can't wait to see him come up and try to tackle Murray in run support......the guy wants nothing to do with any contact. I am glad they picked this guy up and I am glad they overpaid for him.
  4. yentl911

yentl911 Well-Known Member

1,582 Messages
    294 Likes Received
    I agree but he might not be able to pay his child support payments if he doesn't get a bunch of cash.....I think he has nine kids. Ol' boy was some busy back in the day!

He is tall and still has some good speed. Good return skills too although I think Harris is excellent.
    StarBoyz83 likes this.
  5. CowboyGil

CowboyGil Well-Known Member

1,126 Messages
    327 Likes Received
    Right? I heard the prince improved last season.
  6. NJ22

NJ22 Well-Known Member

1,121 Messages
    894 Likes Received
    Get the feeling the Giants are losing their way a little. Build through draft don't over pay FAs. Love it.
  7. Cowboy Brian

Cowboy Brian Romo 2 Austin Zone Supporter

11,892 Messages
    324 Likes Received
    Good signing for NYG. Doesn't effect us much.
    5 yr, 39m, 15m guaranteed. Fair contract. Depending on how its structured it's not impossible for them to move on after this season, or next, if DRC busts. If he lives up to his potential than NYG has a #1 CB for 7.8m per year in the era of rapid increasing cap-space. Great deal.
  8. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

24,619 Messages
    4,891 Likes Received
    I do find it funny when people feel justified pointing and laughing at this signing when Brandon Carr's contract is a complete joke.
  9. Ntegrase96

Ntegrase96 Well-Known Member

2,723 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received