1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Duke Qb?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by acheman, Feb 22, 2013.

1. acheman

acheman Member

975 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Anyone interested in taking a flyer on Sean Renfree in the 5th round? I know nothing about him, other than the fact I trust David Cutcliffe, his college HC. Has good size, and I have seen he is listed as a sleeper by a few draftniks. Thoughts?
  2. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

13,814 Messages
    888 Likes Received
    He was brutal against Florida State, the most pro type defense he faced. Supposedly he was ill during the game. I wouldnt spend a pick on him. Unfortunately I think if Landry Jones is still around in 5th/6th Jerry will be tempted.
  3. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

21,833 Messages
    1,612 Likes Received
    I do like the Duke WR. But we already have a few guys somewhat like him Harris, Coale, and Beasley
  4. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

2,887 Messages
    608 Likes Received
    The latest I've read about Renfree is that he will go undrafted.. He's got good size at 6'4, and decent athleticism, but that's about where it ends. He was actually a highly touted player coming out of high school and a lot of people were surprised he chose Duke. It just never really worked out for him in college.
  5. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

2,887 Messages
    608 Likes Received
    I've been saying it for months now. Landry Jones is the one guy I do NOT want to draft. Anyone but him please.
  6. acheman

acheman Member

975 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    That would be my own stance with Tyler Bray. lol