1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Dunbar - some brilliance and some bumbling

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Reverend Conehead, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Reverend Conehead

Reverend Conehead Well-Known Member

1,664 Messages
    813 Likes Received
    I've liked Dunbar since I first saw him in preseason last year. I think the young man gives it a good effort and has talent and a good attitude. I was excited to see him make that catch and run all the way down near the goal line. Then I was crushed by that fumble. I saw a young player working hard to make the team, but who got sloppy. I hope he gets it together because if he's reliable with the ball, I believe he can help the team win. I'd also like to see him improve in his blocking.

2. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

19,563 Messages
    6,074 Likes Received
    The guy has game changing/ difference making ability. I see him on 3rd downs this year.

3. Corso

Corso Well-Known Member

4,830 Messages
    4,155 Likes Received
    Thank goodness it was a preseason game and it can be used as a learning experience.

4. adbutcher

adbutcher K9NME

11,090 Messages
    769 Likes Received
    That burst of speed can't be taught. Ball handling can. Dunbar has a bright future as long as he continues to work on his ball security.

5. JohnsKey19

JohnsKey19 Well-Known Member

9,255 Messages
    2,384 Likes Received
    The fumble was a fluke play. The run after the catch was nothing short of brilliant. I had no idea he had that type of quickness and acceleration in him.

Also made a nice move to gain separation on the route. Not many LBs are going to be able to deal with him1-on-1 in open space.