1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Dwayne Harris Loves Return Duties

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Hostile, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,127 Messages
    3,207 Likes Received
  2. super8

super8 Benched

154 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    well might as well see what he can do

because hes messin with my mock
  3. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    Please get him back in there. He was, by far, our best return option this season. Felix can't be back there on kickoffs anymore, so put him back for KOR's too.
  4. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,572 Messages
    2,434 Likes Received
    One thing in common with all of the players from this year's draft is that they all are bigtime team players and most were even team captains. Harris is no exception: team captain, versatile player, college degree, good work ethics, etc.

Who knows, maybe at some point he helps us.
  5. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,238 Messages
    7,065 Likes Received
    Dwayne Harris: I love returning punts and kicks, 'whatever they need me to do'

ByJon Machota / Special Contributor
    jonmachota32@yahoo.com | Bio

3:24 PM on Wed., Dec. 14, 2011 | Permalink
    IRVING -- No more trying to imitate opposing receivers for Dwayne Harris. The Cowboys announced Wednesday that the wide receiver and returner was added to the team's active roster.

Instead of trying to help the first team defense prepare for receivers like Steve Johnson, DeSean Jackson and Davone Bess, Harris could see time either returning kicks or punts on Saturday.

"Whatever they need me to do," Harris said. "I love punt returns. I love kickoff returns. So, whatever one they need me to do. If it's run down there on kickoffs and get taken out by a wedge, I'll do it."

Read the rest: http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/12/dwayne-harris-i-love-retruning.html
  6. CoCo

CoCo Well-Known Member

5,573 Messages
    150 Likes Received
    I like Harris on returns. If he's next in line, I'm good with that. I also hope he can claw his way into the WR mix next year.
  7. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    Same here. I'd hand him Ogletree's spot in a second.