1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Dynamic, Interactive 2006 NFL Schedule (Updated)...

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by MadForPlaid, Sep 4, 2006.

1. MadForPlaid

MadForPlaid New Member

6 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    All:

At the request of many to tailor my 2006 NFL Schedule to a user's location, I have now updated it for the Eastern, Central, and Mountain time zones as well!

http://www.dslextreme.com/users/madforplaid/nfl_schedule.html

As a reminder, to view a particular team's schedule, click on their helmet image to open up a new browser window displaying their 2006 NFL Schedule. Additionally, I have provided quick reference images/radio buttons below the current team's crest image to view and alternate between each division opponent's schedule.

The week radio buttons are used to display (in a new browser window) the schedule for a given week including all byes and games for each team.

Within all schedules, team as well as week, click on an image to open up a new browser window of that team's official website, NFL.com, or SuperBowl.com respectively.

Regarding any formatting/display issues, I have tailored the website for Microsoft Internet Explorer only since the coding takes such an extensive amount of time. Simply use IE (screen resolution: 1024 by 768 pixels and a standard size monitor) instead of other browsers!!

Enjoy,

MadForPlaid
  2. Angus

Angus Active Member

5,064 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Thanks again. It is a great help!
  3. Meat-O-Rama

Meat-O-Rama Vegetarians are so stupid.

2,251 Messages
    44 Likes Received
    Never!!!

Just kidding. Nice work.
  4. MadForPlaid

MadForPlaid New Member

6 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Angus/c0wb0y_m0nkey,

Thanks for the kudos!

As a reminder, this is a quick, accurate NFL schedule reference for all to enjoy especially those with DirecTV!!

Regarding the flexible schedules this year, once the game/network/channel/time changes are announced in the days leading up to NBC's Sunday night games for the final weeks of the season, I will immediately rerun my code and update the necessary files!

More later,

MadForPlaid