1. Like videos? Check out DirectDamage.com!

Eagles are going to beat the mess out of us

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by GiveDezdaBall88, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    They both will but I was talking about cooper.
  2. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    Lol files. Clearly I typed foles and Steve jobs corrected it.

Or maybe I just don't know anything. It's up to you I guess
  3. TTexasTT

TTexasTT Well-Known Member

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    lol Since we are on this board and both Cowboy fans we arent suppose to get along.

Ill go with the last option.
  4. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    Yep your right.

I'm so dumb I don't even know who the qb is of the next opponent.
  5. TTexasTT

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    Here, Buddy
    Its Nick Foles.
    Glad to have helped.
  6. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye.

15,570 Messages
    2,826 Likes Received
    Theebs knows his stuff. When you want to know what's going inside the Cowboys fan base as a whole, Theebs is your man.
  7. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye.

15,570 Messages
    2,826 Likes Received
    Riley Cooper dominated Mo for the most part last season. I don't like it anymore than anyone of y'all, but truth is truth.
  8. TTexasTT

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    I know. I read this board daily.

respect

I tried to find that. What were the stats?
  9. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    I don't even know the next qb.

So I am not one to be counted on this week.

I was researching Jeff kemp's qb abilities for the game all night and I just started breaking down bud Carson's defense.

Guess I will have to start over.
  10. TTexasTT

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    Calm down salty.

Nobody is doubting your knowledge of the upcoming QB.
  11. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

4,543 Messages
    637 Likes Received
  12. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    I was being serious, this eagles team is tricky.

We may show up and Jeff kemp could be starting.

It's almost Halloween anything is possible.
  13. TTexasTT

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    OK mission accomplished. I googled Kemp... and he did throw for over 500 in 91
  14. SilverStarCowboy

SilverStarCowboy The Actualist

8,175 Messages
    741 Likes Received
    Where is the "Dislike" reply?
    Red Dragon and TTexasTT like this.
  15. Oh_Canada

Oh_Canada Well-Known Member

6,698 Messages
    939 Likes Received
    You do realize Maclin is out forr the year and Cooper probably will have Carr in his hip pocket all day long right? I bet OScan will match up on Djax....love Scandrick but that will be the more difficult assignment by far.
  16. CrownCowboy

CrownCowboy Well-Known Member

749 Messages
    350 Likes Received
    I like to think positive, but I am also a realist. How many times have we won 2 in a row this season? What was our record the last 2 seasons?

Until this team proves that they can string some wins together, I will remain skeptic that they will actually do that.

The Eagles don't scare me. They have some positives and negatives like every team. Do I think we can move the ball and score alot against them? Yes. But I also thought we'd light the Charger's defense up too and it didn't happen.

That place will be a Hornet's nest and they'll be amped up for us. I have no confidence in this defense against their offense because the defense has been mostly atrocious this year and also Chip has owned Kiffin in the past. Talent, college vs. NFL, that's a fact about kiffin and Chip.

We will have to play flawless with no turnovers and limit the sacks. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to do that on the road so far this year mainly because Jason Garrett has failed to get this team ready to do that, particularly on the road.

Here's hoping all of that changes. It hasn't since Garrett has taken over, but my fingers are crossed that this is the time this team puts it all together....... and I say that with limited sarcasm.
  17. Szczepanik

Szczepanik Well-Known Member

1,525 Messages
    920 Likes Received
    I say 38 to 24. It gets out of hand later as the run game for Philly disappears due to clock management.

The only positions that Philly beat us in are: RB and DL (possibly). Marinelli inspires our young DL to play alot better than what they should be playing at, that is for sure.
    I think Hatcher plays inspired ball again to harass Foles enough while I am crossing my fingers that Rayford plays well.

Romo> Foles.
    Shady> Randle
    OL Dallas > OL Philly
    WR Core Dallas > Philly
    DL=DL I will say even here.
    Dallas LB > Philly LB
    DAL secondary > Philly Secondary
    ST Dallas > Philly ST

I honestly believe if we keep DJax from scoring long plays than there is no reason we will lose. Shady will get his regardless of the outcome, but I believe that we do not come out flat for once and get 2 straight victories. I hope we don't try and pound the rock with Randle... we seem to play alot better when we spread out the field and let Romo improvise and work his magic. If we pound the rock and play game management we will lose and the time of possession will be ugly for us.
  18. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

28,891 Messages
    2,758 Likes Received
    I think we are open taking some severe body blows and headshots...but we have the ability yo deliver the knockout punch too.

We win this one. We are just better and have to start showing that.

I think the turnover vs the redskins at the end if the game proves that (we are better).
  19. Fritsch_the_cat

Fritsch_the_cat Well-Known Member

1,404 Messages
    925 Likes Received
    We can also count the returns Harris made.

That has been the Cowboys main problem for several years now, someone making big plays that make the difference. They play well enough to win, but often a few big plays go the other teams way.

That was something Jimmy Johnson used to preach, "Who's going to make the big play?" It's that way for the entire NFL really, but the teams that win consistently always seem to be able to make a few big plays when it counts.
  20. Hook'em#11

Hook'em#11 Well-Known Member

2,886 Messages
    334 Likes Received
    This team went toe to toe with a seriously sickening offense, yet, you are worried about the egals beating the crap outta the Cowboys??? Ahahahha..

Granted , it is on the road. But, I don't see domination or anything like that. I see it coming down to the last play, like most of these games come down too.

Coaches tape. blah blah.. hat to hat. spill some blood, win the damn game.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.