1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Eagles are going to beat the mess out of us

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by GiveDezdaBall88, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClarenceDarrow

ClarenceDarrow Member

44 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    I think if Foles plays, it will be a big boost to the Cowboys chances. Even with the decimated D-line, they were getting pressure against the Redskins. The problem was RG3 managed to scramble out of it more often than not. Vick can do the same, but I don't think Foles will be as able. Also, Jason Peters might be out, which could play a big factor.
  2. The Natural

The Natural Well-Known Member

4,388 Messages
    1,196 Likes Received
    It's going to be on the offense to win this game, Chip is probably going to put Kiffin over his lap and spank him like a badass 6 year old just like he did in college
  3. erod

erod Well-Known Member

4,493 Messages
    1,507 Likes Received
    Defensively, this could be a struggle.

But offensively, 35 points should be relatively easy against that horrible defense in Philly.
  4. RXP

RXP Well-Known Member

2,509 Messages
    747 Likes Received
    I agree. I am worried about their high tempo offense and our razor thin d-line. I can easily see us wearing down as the game goes along.
  5. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

5,465 Messages
    1,436 Likes Received
    Foles, the less speed out there against us the better. LeSean, McCoy and Vick is a deadly combo running, especially against a depleted line. Make Foles beat us in the air, I don't think he can.

Of course, Vick will turn it over too. Both QB's have their positives and negatives but overall, neither is that good.
  6. justbob

justbob The Peacemaker Staff Member

6,745 Messages
    268 Likes Received
    Discuss the thread with out taking shots at each other..
  7. fortdick

fortdick Well-Known Member

5,412 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    The Eagirls also have the worst defense in the NFL.
  8. GiveDezdaBall88

GiveDezdaBall88 Active Member

301 Messages
    51 Likes Received
    We have no defense and a terrible coach.
  9. ilykdrama

ilykdrama Active Member

284 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    This is gonna be a "find a way to win" game for us. I kinda like it. We can really shut a lot of people up going in there and winning. If they make a gameplan that's very "Randle friendly" and use him in the right ways, I think we'll be alright. I HATE the Chip Kelly quick strike offense. It's like the Broncos lite offense. Contain McCoy and squeeze DJax to the sideline and we got em. I'll take our offense vs. theirs anyday. Dez can make any catch on the field as well as T.Williams, unlike Djax that has to have a perfect big play situation. Defensively, even if we had Ware he's not gonna have much time to get to the QB anyway, because they'll be getting the ball out so quick. Some REALLY well timed blitzes with Lee and Carter will be key as well as the Dline getting their hands up for some hopeful turnovers. Our db's gotta make the most of balls hitting their hands. I think we got a really good shot and because of Ware and Murray people are counting us out way too quick. I really hope Callahan is getting ready to call the game of his life, cause we'll need it. I don't have much faith that our D can turn in two back to back amazing performances like we just did, but we'll see. That's how it goes with this team, D does good in one game, horrible in the next. Offense works the same way. We need a complete game and I can't wait to see what happens.
  10. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

4,302 Messages
    938 Likes Received
    It was one play dude. You need to watch again
  11. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

2,847 Messages
    299 Likes Received
    This game worries me. If we dont attack like we did vs denver we are going to lose. They will put at least 30 points on our d.
  12. Stryker44

Stryker44 Active Member

806 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    If Vick does play, does he try to run with the hammy he pulled a couple weeks ago?
  13. panchucko

panchucko I'm too excited to sleep.. Zone Supporter

1,927 Messages
    143 Likes Received
    THanks for letting me know, I can now go golf or something and not waste my time watching the game.
    So glad I don't have to wast 3 1/2 hours watching it.
  14. GiveDezdaBall88

GiveDezdaBall88 Active Member

301 Messages
    51 Likes Received
    No man WR's were open all day and RG3 was way off, every defense that we have faced this year has torched us except RG trash.
  15. CowboyStar88

4,302 Messages
    938 Likes Received
    If you want to talk about how the coaches approach each game you have an argument all day and something I would agree with. As Strum himself pointed out. But they seem to have made adjustments playing man/press
  16. Wolf2k5

Wolf2k5 Active Member

838 Messages
    181 Likes Received
    Is it just a forum requirement to have a thread every week after a win saying its a lock were going to lose the next one?
    mldardy and CowboyStar88 like this.
  17. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

11,937 Messages
    623 Likes Received
    Oh great.....I forgot it is Tuesday

I guess it is time to Panic, and act Hysterical.
  18. Cowboys=SuperBowl

Cowboys=SuperBowl Active Member

246 Messages
    124 Likes Received

WELL I GUESS I BETTER NOT WATCH THEN. I was excited to, but I guess I will save myself the heartache according to you! LMBO!
    LETS GOOOOOO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!
    CowboyStar88 likes this.
  19. tm1119

tm1119 Well-Known Member

2,939 Messages
    545 Likes Received
    The Eagles defense makes ours look like the '85 Bears. They are that bad. As long as the offense doesn't turn the ball over there's no reason we cant come away with a win.
    coult44 and Cowboys=SuperBowl like this.
  20. CowboyStar88

4,302 Messages
    938 Likes Received
    I agree RG is trash but WR weren't open all day like you claim. The Dline kept applying pressure altering his throws. You are over exaggerating what was on the field
    Cowboys=SuperBowl likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.