1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Eagles are going to beat the mess out of us

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by GiveDezdaBall88, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

9,756 Messages
    511 Likes Received
    He's not a receiver to be taken lightly by a defense that's been shredded this season. Cooper is 3rd on the team with 213 receiving yards with 2 TD's and is averaging 17.8 per catch which is first on the team.
  2. BHendri5

BHendri5 Active Member

3,142 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    that is why you have no farm, you lost it already with asinine statements like that.
    Rhubarb likes this.
  3. Stinger_Splash

Stinger_Splash Active Member

394 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    I like our chances against the E-girls.
  4. Fredd

Fredd Well-Known Member

2,709 Messages
    840 Likes Received
    This game is about the defense and TOP...if we are better in both, we win
  5. BHendri5

BHendri5 Active Member

3,142 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    no you need to watch the coaches tape
  6. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,047 Messages
    500 Likes Received
    You, sir, are delusional. I mean that in a loving way.
  7. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

14,927 Messages
    247 Likes Received

who have the Eagles beaten so far? Seems to me their wins have been against pretty bad teams.
  8. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

25,097 Messages
    800 Likes Received
    The Dallas Cowboys are going up to the City of Brotherly love to play the eagles. I have been to Philly many times and the people in the city are great! Great cheese-steaks, great History. A really great place to see. The city is not as it's portrayed to be. It's a great city.

The Cowboys are going up there to play a game between a new College Coach and a Princeton Coach that has been around Pro football already.

I hope this team can understand the hate that they are going to have to go through once they hit the field. I wonder if the young guys on the team can handle that kind of pressure?

But, what I like about this upcoming game is that it's on the road, win or lose. And, the Cowboys need to learn how to travel. They need to focus. And, they also need to have fun.

Can the Cowboys go up there and get a win? Who knows...?

All I know is that the City Of Brotherly Love is what they are. I would go back to Philly any chance I get.

Just not to a game. If the Cowboys can handle the crowd, they have a chance.
  9. VACowboy

VACowboy Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,577 Messages
    67 Likes Received
    I think the Dallas offense is a worse matchup for the Philly D than the other way around.
    Wheeltax likes this.
  10. Wheeltax

Wheeltax Well-Known Member

779 Messages
    292 Likes Received
    I'm sure it's been said, but Philly has beaten teams with a combined record of 1-15, and lost to teams with a combined record of 15-3.

Dallas has beaten teams with a combined record of 4-13, and lost to teams with a combined record of 15-3.

Divisional games are different, obviously, but there is absolutely no evidence that Philly is going to knock Dallas around (nor vice-versa).

Neither team has beaten a quality opponent, and both teams have lost ultimately winnable games. It may be a shootout, but it won't be a blowout.
  11. Wheeltax

779 Messages
    292 Likes Received
    No question
  12. Hoov

Hoov Senior Member

4,686 Messages
    221 Likes Received
    I like it here as far as a place to live. But as a cowboys fan i dont really have an interest in going to the game and dealing with rowdy, fired up and probably drunk eagles fans. It would probably be fine if I purchased top dollar tickets and sat with that crowd, but you still have to deal with people in the parking lot and at the concession stands. And i cant see myself sitting there passively if someone is spitting or throwing beer at me - so its probably best i dont go.
    coult44 likes this.
  13. Wheeltax

779 Messages
    292 Likes Received
    Just don't wear your Dallas gear! On that note, it is sad that Philly fans are so obnoxious.

http://********.com/huge-fight-breaks-out-in-front-of-press-box-at-eagles-g-1353159159
  14. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,587 Messages
    344 Likes Received
    coult44, CowboyStar88 and Bleu Star like this.
  15. Hoov

Hoov Senior Member

4,686 Messages
    221 Likes Received
    Yeah, i could go undercover and watch quietly. The eagles fans are rowdy, there are other stadiums that are like that as well, especially for division rivals. But eagles fans hate the cowboys far more than any other team so it gets magnified at cowboys games.
  16. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

9,756 Messages
    511 Likes Received
    Who have the Cowboys beaten so far? Seems to me their wins have been against pretty bad teams. The teams the Cowboys have beaten are a combined 4-13. The Rams are the best team the Cowboys have beaten and they're 3-3.
  17. Oh_Canada

Oh_Canada Well-Known Member

5,595 Messages
    265 Likes Received
    Wow....must have missed the part where the Eagles suddenly became the '72 Dolphins.

This one will be close, but how can anyone say the Eagles are that much better than the 'Boys? Only advantage they have is at running back and dline.
  18. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

25,097 Messages
    800 Likes Received
    I had some chances for some tickets to an eagles game, but because I'm a Cowboy fan..I went into the City.

Amazing! Downtown Philly and all those row houses? Did I mention the food? Never went to a eagle game.

I hope this team understands. They are going on a road trip. Come home with the prize. But, if the eagles swipe a game from the Cowboys. They better work for it.
  19. Oh_Canada

Oh_Canada Well-Known Member

5,595 Messages
    265 Likes Received
    Well they both lost to exact same three teams:

Eagles lost by a combined 45pts (2 home games)
    Dallas by 13 (one home game)

Dallas is the better team. If they execute, they win.
  20. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

14,927 Messages
    247 Likes Received

I am not the one stating that the Eagles are going to kill us etc
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.