1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Eagles coach a shrinking man?

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by WV Cowboy, Sep 19, 2005.

1. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

11,150 Messages
    1,412 Likes Received
    Eagles coach Andy Reid, who has already shed 50 pounds since May with the help of a local weight-loss center, is looking to lose much more, says his counselor, Dara Steiger, director of behavior education and nutrition for LA Weight Loss, according to the PHILADELPHIA DAILY NEWS.

"He's going to take it as far as he can," Steiger says. She says coach has been "very, very successful" so far on his individualized diet and exercise plan. "He's very motivated."

http://www.benmaller.com/
  2. kingwhicker

kingwhicker BCRSA

3,290 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I have to say, he does look like he's lost quite a bit of weight- Good for him!
  3. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Good luck to him. He's a great coach and you'd hate to see something happen to him.
  4. Dale

Dale Forum Architect

4,968 Messages
    324 Likes Received
    Definitely king, good for him. With the amount of stress coaches endure, it can't be healthy to be carrying around too much extra weight.
  5. TruBlueCowboy

TruBlueCowboy New Member

7,301 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It just won't be the same if we can't make any cheesesteak jokes anymore. :bang2:
  6. AtlCB

AtlCB Active Member

3,684 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Props to Andy Reid. It's very difficult to lose weight. I was overweight most of my life and finally lost 65 lbs. between April of last year and April of this year.

I guess the Shamu jokes will no longer work for Andy.
  7. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

7,572 Messages
    698 Likes Received
    any good before and after pics?

BTW Good for Andy!
  8. Phoenix-Talon

Phoenix-Talon Eagles Fan Liaison

5,024 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    In a word ...True Gentlemen. I salute you and hope you are highly competitive; win or lose.

Good hunting.:)
  9. baj1dallas

baj1dallas New Member

6,556 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Good for him, he really needed to lose at least some weight, he looked pretty bad about a year ago. He wasn't always that big I don't think either. Good that he is getting it back under control.
  10. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,314 Messages
    4,648 Likes Received
    cats laying with dogs, hell freezing over, andy losing weight....WHAT'S NEXT!!!

Just kidding...good job for Andy and more importantly his family.
  11. 32BellyOption

32BellyOption Member

248 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Speaking of FAT coaches has anyone seen Maryland head coach Ralph Friedgen lately? Good God! He makes Fat Bastard look anorexic!
  12. Phoenix-Talon

5,024 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The Eagles and Cowboys play for the NFC Championship ...somebody said the concept is possible.:rolleyes:
  13. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

11,150 Messages
    1,412 Likes Received
    Andy Reid of the Philadelphia Eagles celebrated his big win over the 49ers by eating a bowl of shrimp, 2 16 oz. steaks, 3 baked potatoes, and a strawberry cheesecake for desert. (not a slice, the whole cake)

He was seen crying in the men's room mumbling something about, "my diet, my diet, I've ruined my diet !!"

;)
  14. Phoenix-Talon

5,024 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That's flat out a lie and you know it! Everybody knows that it was peach cobbler, and Bill Parcels was his dinner guest.:rolleyes:
  15. 1fisher

1fisher Active Member

5,684 Messages
    21 Likes Received
    :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ......... here we go with that again.....

It's good to see AR lose weight...it isn't easy
  16. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,314 Messages
    4,648 Likes Received
    I thought it was boiled eggs?

After all he is the eggman, he is the eggman, he is the walrus...or is that holmgren :p:

Also...we need to tell bill to lay off the carrots...those manboobs are getting a little unruly. :p:
  17. Phoenix-Talon

5,024 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Holmgren is the walrus; I think Bill Parcell's is Charlie the Tuna!:rolleyes:
  18. GTaylor

GTaylor Gif Dude

1,849 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Proud of him, I've dropped 45 this year (About 20 more to go) and know a little about what he's going through. Hope he keeps it up and doesn't rebound like all the Slim Fast coaches.

BTW - Is the 15 td tight bet going on this year as well or was it a one year deal?
  19. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

7,572 Messages
    698 Likes Received
    gtaylor,

love the sig pic!
  20. Cheap Shot Artist

Cheap Shot Artist Benched

981 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Very true

When I see middle aged men that heavy, I get flashbacks of John McSherry, a major league upm that dropped dead during an opening day game several years ago @ Riverfront Stadium in Cincinnati