1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Eagles may go after Carolina's Connor

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Arch Stanton, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton it was the grave marked unknown right beside

6,475 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Eagles may go after Carolina's Connor

12:04 AM, Mar. 6, 2012

With free agency set to begin at 3 p.m. next Tuesday, most expect the Eagles to upgrade their linebacker position with an experienced veteran.

The market should feature some high-profile names, such as Atlanta’s Curtis Lofton and Washington’s London Fletcher, but the Courier-Post has learned that Carolina Panthers free-agent linebacker Dan Connor is on the Eagles’ radar.

Several league sources confirmed the team’s interest in the former Penn State All-American who just finished his fourth season in Carolina, although the degree of interest remains unclear.

Read more:http://www.courierpostonline.com/ar...lina-s-Connor?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Eagles
  2. cowboy_ron

cowboy_ron You Can't Fix Stupid

4,222 Messages
    281 Likes Received
    The little eagles and Skins are automatically linked to every FA
  3. Phoenix-Talon

Phoenix-Talon Eagles Fan Liaison

5,024 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    . . . especially if they are serious about upgrading their weaknesses and strengthening their efforts to become a competitive entity in 2012. It's actually sanctimonious to believe that any team should do otherwise. Explore all your options and make wise judgement calls.

PT
  4. Joe Realist

Joe Realist No Kool-Aid here!

6,387 Messages
    167 Likes Received

I like my Vick picture better.
  5. Afigueroa22

Afigueroa22 Well-Known Member

1,014 Messages
    122 Likes Received

Yeah I like yours too.
  6. Phoenix-Talon

Phoenix-Talon Eagles Fan Liaison

5,024 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You have me at a greAt disadvantage sir . . . I acquiesce to this being more your message board than my own. I'm merely a visitor passing through. I hope Romo stays well this year.