Discussion in 'Jerry/Garrett/Rant Zone' started by NJ22, Jan 15, 2014.
You're right. The arena league is calling his name!
1, Dez is a spoiled brat.
I in no way endorse that, but I am sure that will be the excuse for many.
Maybe as a QB coach in a good organization.
Cowboys are mediocre.
OP is in last place.
I say most of these in jest, but quite frankly...wouldn't be surprised if some or all of these happen.
1. We play the NFC West this upcoming year...probably going to lose 3 out of those 4 games
2. Lee will be on IR by week 2
3. Dez and Romo will have a physical altercation on the sideline leading to Dez being traded.
4. Jerry Jones will draft that "one guy" that can take us to the promise land completely disregarding the rest of the draft.
5. Romo is 34 and coming off of back surgery. Every time the guy throws an incomplete pass, people will be clamoring for Neckbeard.
6. We play the AFC south this year. Bridgewater and whatever QB Jacksonville most likely drafts will have their coming out parties against us. Andrew Luck will do Andrew Luck things and lead the Colts on a fabulous comeback victory despite being down 30 points going into the second half.
7. Ware will struggle, and there will be burning Ware effigies outside Jerryworld.
8. Bob 3 will be back and his new coach will have him in prime form to light us up.
9. Nick Foles will break his own record with 10 TD passes against us in a single game.
10. Jason Garrett will give Murray about 5 carries per game, and even less when we're up.
I am sure Garrett will have plenty of success at Div. 3. Western Omaha next year because that is the only place he is going to get a HC offer from.
These were all JG picks thats why Dallas won the superbowl. Jerry Jones gave up total control
Another person goes on the ignore list, I have no use for stupid comments.