1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Eatman: Before Our Eyes, This Team Has Become Consistent

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Dec 17, 2012.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,233 Messages
    7,061 Likes Received
    Nick Eatman
    DallasCowboys.com Staff Writer

ARLINGTON, Texas – At times, this team has been great. At times, they’ve been below average. The biggest thing most critics of this team have harped on over the years is a lack of consistency.

Right here and right now, you can’t say that about the Cowboys.

No, their record doesn’t look too far over .500, but I’m talking about right now. Here in the big bad month of December, a month in which they haven’t had a winning record since 2001. But that has changed now after this rollercoaster, emotional win that saw the Cowboys fight back and claim a win on the roa … err, I mean at home at Cowboys Stadium.

It felt like a road game at times with the abundance of expected Steelers fans. But it didn’t really matter.

Read more: http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/a...nsistent/5acad6b7-0114-44fd-9915-64f397029ba5
  2. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Lost in the Woods

4,525 Messages
    182 Likes Received
    Feels good to read an article like this in December. I hope we get another spate of such articles next Monday.
  3. Phoenix

Phoenix Well-Known Member

5,491 Messages
    595 Likes Received

I agree. I am certainly enjoying December again for the first time in I can't remember.
  4. trueblue1687

trueblue1687 Well-Known Member

1,672 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    Hats off to Romo...a dang near perfect showing from him, and a nice job all the way around for the team
  5. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,573 Messages
    713 Likes Received
    2001...........the article says so. :D
  6. jimnabby

jimnabby Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,198 Messages
    948 Likes Received
    Technically true, but only because the last game of the season in 2009 was on January 3rd.