1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Eatman-Carter, McNabb Enjoy Friendly Rivalry

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Prancer, May 18, 2004.

1. Tsgt Hendricks

Tsgt Hendricks Benched

253 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Every single person in this world days are numbered. If I mark your words it is only because I will show you how wrong you are.
    You keep hanging on that Parcells says he likes kids with fathers who are coaches, fine. But that will not help the kid beat out Carter, his father cannot come and compete for him, Parcells cannot come and compete for him, he has to do that himself, the same physical abilities he has Carter has.

Now what? Youact like you are worried? I have no doubt in my mind that CArter will continue to prevail against anybody they trot out there on the field to compete against him. I already know
  2. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

74,843 Messages
    1,484 Likes Received
    Carter does not have the same arm strenght of Henson but Henson does have as much if not more mobility than Carter. As for being worried are you kidding me I have seen enough dumb ars throws and int from Carter to last a life time. The guy does not have what it takes to get the Cowboys back on top. I guess in your book all QB's are great after 3 or 4 years, hate to tell you but there have been many QB's who have gotten the chance and did not show enough to keep the starting job. Carter will get another oppertunity this year and he better make the most of it because it very well could be his last.
  3. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,357 Messages
    1,342 Likes Received
    Do I let this go or respond?

Heads I let it go, tails I respond.

~flip~

It must be your lucky day.
  4. Tsgt Hendricks

Tsgt Hendricks Benched

253 Messages
    0 Likes Received

yeah right, When you let something go you do not repond at all, you say nothing. that little heads tail thing was a reponse.

Luck had nothing to do with it. I'll show you how it is done, in a few minutes.
  5. Tsgt Hendricks

Tsgt Hendricks Benched

253 Messages
    0 Likes Received

In your life time, hahaha, are you saying your life is almost over? What makes you think henson has a stronger arm? Have you seen them stand for example on the the goal line and throw the ball as far as they can?

There has been no report of them doing that. But I have seen Carter in 2001 in Atlanta during warmups, with his hamstring injury stand on the 10yd line throw the ball from there to the other 10yd line, without stepping into the throw, it was all arm.

If that is not arm strength then What is it? But it takes more than arm strength. You would not happen to be CBR from the FWST message board would you?

He use to spout that same thing about hutch and his arm strength and mobility.
    Well, I have yet to see all this mobility that henson is suppose to have, so far in the newspaper he is more mobile than Vick. LOL

One more thing, henson only played 8 games in his college career, you do not know if he is an int machine or not. It is pure speculation.
  6. Hostile

118,357 Messages
    1,342 Likes Received
    Ah, so maybe the coin landed on tails and that was how I chose to respond?

How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never know.
  7. Tsgt Hendricks

Tsgt Hendricks Benched

253 Messages
    0 Likes Received

You sound like a guy that is worried. Carter will have a terrific year, last year was decent, this year will be great.

sit back and enjoy.
  8. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,136 Messages
    1,287 Likes Received

LOL.....

Pretty funny Hos.
  9. Hostile

118,357 Messages
    1,342 Likes Received
    Poor Rocinante. He was such a loyal steed too.
  10. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,136 Messages
    1,287 Likes Received
    Common TSGT, last year was not a decent year for Carter. I know he didn't have great run support and his WRs dropped a few balls but even so, I do not believe last year can be catigorized as decent for Carter.
  11. Tsgt Hendricks

Tsgt Hendricks Benched

253 Messages
    0 Likes Received

What do you classify as a decent year.?

He did lead the team to the playoffs right?
    He did throw over 3,000 yards right?
    He did this with a not very good OL, no running game, and WRs dropping balls left and right, running wrong routes, and PASSIVE, that is what got me the most how PASSIVE our WRS and DBs were.

And still got us to the Playoffs, that classifies as a decent year in my mind, especially after everything he has been thru.
  12. Hostile

118,357 Messages
    1,342 Likes Received
    We disagree on a lot, but on that we agree. His year was decent.

I'm just not satisfied with decent. Thus the disparity of opinion.