1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Eatman: Looking For Positives Among This Desert Turnover Fest

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Aug 19, 2013.

1. jobberone

jobberone Genetically engineered moderating Orangutan Staff Member

38,379 Messages
    4,229 Likes Received
    That's one reason and a good one. Hanna and Rosario look ok as the F back. Don't know Smith or the others well yet and may never. They also need four if they are going to run the 13 and obviously the 14 which we have run. You need four because at some point one is going to be dinged enough to sit.
  2. CowboyDiver

CowboyDiver Active Member

123 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    The argument could be made that Rosario is the better player right now compared to Hanna and Escobar, but I doubt that we keep him over ever of those two. Do we keep Rosario, the better pass catcher, or Smith, the only blocker of the bunch?
  3. reddyuta

reddyuta Well-Known Member

6,140 Messages
    660 Likes Received
    what is up the PFF grades? Tfred got really bad grades the first two games.
  4. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

4,718 Messages
    1,308 Likes Received
    I have a hard time seeing them go 4 deep at RB again. I feel like we have 3 good ones with Murray Randle and Dunbar. You can keep and extra oline or safety or even a WR. If they decide to go 3 RB and 5 WR I can seem them going Armstrong over Beasley because he can play special teams.
  5. Zimmy Lives

Zimmy Lives Well-Known Member

5,914 Messages
    1,015 Likes Received
    :D I still want to see Forest (Murray) run this weekend.
  6. sadams

sadams Well-Known Member

1,292 Messages
    179 Likes Received
    Beasley is already on the squad my friend ;) Book it.
    Zimmy Lives likes this.
  7. Zimmy Lives

Zimmy Lives Well-Known Member

5,914 Messages
    1,015 Likes Received
    Booked!
  8. Cogan

Cogan Active Member

1,503 Messages
    24 Likes Received
  9. Cogan

Cogan Active Member

1,503 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    The player that stripped the ball from Harris hit him AFTER Harris dodged another guy. He saw the guy coming & still coughed up the ball. You must mean the Dunbar fumble in which he was knocked off balance & coughed up the ball. In both instances, you are making excuses for which there are none. As Denzel Washington tells his players during practice in "Remember the Titans", "Fumble the football, & I'll break off my foot off in your John Brown ***, THEN you'll run a mile", there is NO excuse for fumbling the football. None. Same with Dez. To write it off as "One of them football things" minimized the players' responsibility to hold onto the football.
  10. Cogan

Cogan Active Member

1,503 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    I was pleasantly surprised by the play of Arkin. He was technically sound, & more than held his own in one-on-one match-ups. He's gotten much stronger since he was drafted, & that is a credit to him, coming from such a small program.