1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Ed Werder is seriously the worst

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by crashintonickdm, Nov 19, 2012.

1. crashintonickdm

crashintonickdm Active Member

707 Messages
    147 Likes Received
    I get it. But this is just unprofessional IMO.

@Edwerderespn: Cowboys fans apparently feel sense of accomplishment at 5-5 after OT win vs. team with worst 16-game record and longest road losing streak

This dude just needs to move away from anything cowboys. Unprofessional instigator.
  2. Joshmil53

Joshmil53 Active Member

2,558 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    That team has also almost beat every team theyve played so far..
  3. links18

links18 Well-Known Member

8,941 Messages
    916 Likes Received
    How does he know what "Cowboys fans" think? Did he take a scientific poll? Its very odd to see a "professional reporter" doing a story on what fans think.

He just as well could have said, "Congratulations Cowboys fans, you just beat a 2 win team in overtime to move to second place in the NFC Least." :eek:
  4. rocboy22

rocboy22 Active Member

1,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    totally ridiculous. no professional reporter should be putting things like this out there.
  5. ilykdrama

ilykdrama Active Member

284 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    I have no idea what he's ever said because I can't stop staring at his hairpiece.
  6. rocboy22

rocboy22 Active Member

1,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    right, that is what he should have said. claiming to know what cowboys fans think is so moronic its not even funny. statistically, he can;t be wrong, though. why not next time just say that some Cowboys fans don't like pizza - it's gotta be true about some of them, right?
  7. mgcowboy

mgcowboy Active Member

1,070 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    For some reason I just feel this guy hate Jerry and is doing his best to just ruin his life..

All what I hear from this guy is problems, firings, fights, conflicts, disorders, controversy,

I could swear I never heard one single report from this guy talking good about the Cowboys...

:cool:
  8. crashintonickdm

707 Messages
    147 Likes Received
    "6 pm sport center here at valley ranch, rumors spread of a conflict between tony romo and Jason witten as romo didn't wanna go out late last night. How does this change the game plan going into the redskin game? Find out at 6"
  9. TwoDeep3

TwoDeep3 Well-Known Member

5,666 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received
    He probably doesn't have a high opinion of you either, since you misspelled his name.

WERDER
  10. TwoDeep3

TwoDeep3 Well-Known Member

5,666 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received
    Is there an Almost Super Bowl?
  11. Yakuza Rich

Yakuza Rich Well-Known Member

11,734 Messages
    717 Likes Received
    I agree.

It wreaks of his hatred of the Cowboys and their fans.

Good job, Mr. Blue Suit. You are as transparent as ever.

YR
  12. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,136 Messages
    1,875 Likes Received
    I suppose unfollowing him on twitter isn't an option?
  13. crashintonickdm

707 Messages
    147 Likes Received
    I don't follow him. My friend retweeted it.

Good job
  14. cowboys2233

cowboys2233 Well-Known Member

3,780 Messages
    318 Likes Received
    Nope, just like there isn't "Almost a Loss."

We won and Ed Werder is right, I do feel a sense of accomplishment. Because while buffoons like this guy can't seem to get it through his head that ALL teams are talented, ALL have the capacity to play really good games, I recognize just how hard it is to win in the NFL and I treat them all equally.

Again, the Giants won "impressively" at San Fran, how much do all those style points earn them now? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Yes, this team clearly needs to straighten some things out, but as we've seen in this league time and time and time again, that can happen in the span of a week or two.

Just be happy you have something to look forward to on Thanksgiving. If we hadn't found a way to make what I consider an almost miraculous comeback, this upcoming game wouldn't feel nearly as exciting.
  15. crashintonickdm

707 Messages
    147 Likes Received
    Amen. If there's hope, why go through the journey wih a negative attitude? That's just unhealthy.

Dudes like Ed werder are what make espn that crapfest it is. I just wish this team would win something significant so everyone in Bristol can look like a bunch of fools.
  16. ryanbabs

ryanbabs Member

733 Messages
    21 Likes Received
    I agree. Where is CowboysQB (I think that's who it was) that ran him out of Valley Ranch a few years back. :laugh2:
  17. Hook'em#11

Hook'em#11 Well-Known Member

2,605 Messages
    180 Likes Received
    It's a win. I am taking it.

Thanks Werder, Stay classy.
  18. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,010 Messages
    402 Likes Received
    He taking donations?
  19. Yakuza Rich

Yakuza Rich Well-Known Member

11,734 Messages
    717 Likes Received
    I just don't understand any professional journalist taking a pot shot at the fans. Y'know, the same people that pay his undeserved salary.

Furthermore, most Cowboys fans I've seen are not thinking the team accomplished something great. Maybe he doesn't hear the boos at Cowboys Stadium that I can hear on TV.

But, to act like fans being happy after a victory is a bad thing doesn't make sense. And for a professional reporter like Mr. Blue Suit to go and take a cheap shot, it can tell you a lot about how he allows his biases to overtake any type of objectivity out of his work.

I guess he's mad at us because we've called him on his nonsense for years. We weren't the ones who said Keith Davis was dead or that T.O. tried to commit suicided because he couldn't handle playing for Parcells or Miles Autin would never be the #1 WR in Dallas after his historic KC game or the multitude of whatever nonsense that he spewed out that was DEAD WRONG.

He's got nobody to blame but himself for that. And I'll continue to remind this forum of his follies, lack of professionalism and, at best, questionable integrity.

YR
  20. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,136 Messages
    1,875 Likes Received
    Unfollow your friend, that'd be my course of action if my world hinged on either the blessings or disparaging comments from ESPN.

I'd likely just do away with all forms of communication so as not to take the risk of inadvertently coming across anything even remotely connected to ESPN.

I'd move to a small shanty in the wilderness free from electricity and live off the land. I'd pick fresh vegetation and strangle local wildlife of all sizes with my bare hands in order to fill my belly and keep me warm.

Things would be great.