1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Eli is the reason they lost

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by zack, Dec 4, 2011.

1. zack

zack Well-Known Member

2,157 Messages
    329 Likes Received
    I love how the dude is a turnover machine, had another pick 6, but he continues to get a pass. He is one of the reasons they lost!
  2. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,950 Messages
    1,392 Likes Received
    Well they'll be loving him again next weekend cause he's likely going to kill Dallas.

If the Giants team shows up that played Greenbay yesterday then I don't think the Cowboys have much of a shot of winning.

But that might just be me still feeling the loss yesterday.
  3. mldardy

mldardy Well-Known Member

7,702 Messages
    1,287 Likes Received
    Yeah right. It doesn't work that way with if this team that played against this team shows up next week.. No doesn't work that way. I'll be more than happy if they do because Eli made mistakes and the Giant defense got shredded and most importantly they lost. So if that same team shows up I'll definitely take it.
  4. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,637 Messages
    3,906 Likes Received
    True he was also the reason they marched the ball down to tie the game up. I'm no fan of Eli and your right he will throw some ints that hurt his team but I have to say he is playing his best ball right now. Giants biggest problem has been on the defensive side of the ball
  5. BraveHeartFan

23,950 Messages
    1,392 Likes Received

In case you haven't noticed...35 points would beat us any of the last 4 games.

If that Giants team shows up scoring 35 points we're going to struggle to beat them because we seem incapable of scoring that much right now.
  6. ninja

ninja Numbnuts

5,849 Messages
    743 Likes Received
    Eli can't wait to throw against Terri Newman. Pitch and catch. Too easy.
  7. Tom [Giants fan]

Tom [Giants fan] Active Member

638 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Eli is the reason the Giants lost???? Really????? I don't even know how to respond to this thread.

Oh wait, I do. Look at the offensive numbers for the Packers. Did Eli play defense????
  8. StylisticS

StylisticS Well-Known Member

8,555 Messages
    285 Likes Received
    Yeah I have to agree here. Eli did turn it over in the 1st. But he led them back to tie the ball game up. I thought he played very well yesterday and this entire season, so far. The Giants defense, much like our defense when the offense does something, let down to the opposing offense on the next drive.
  9. mldardy

mldardy Well-Known Member

7,702 Messages
    1,287 Likes Received
    Again doesn't work that way. IF you are going to use 'if the same Giants team that played Green Bay shows up against us we'll lose' card then go all the way because they gave up points and turned the ball over.
  10. Reality

Reality Administrator Staff Member

11,871 Messages
    1,689 Likes Received
    It only counts if you do it in the 4th quarter apparently.

#reality
  11. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,574 Messages
    2,436 Likes Received
    I'm no Eli fan, but I watched that game and thought he played fairly well. They get stomped without him.
    347 yards, 3 TDs, 1 pick and a 100 rating. The pick 6 was a killer, but he also threw for 3- tds and that final drive to tie it was impressive.
  12. Stautner

Stautner New Member

10,690 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    He's also the biggest reason the Giants gave the Packers a serious scare.

The biggest reason the Giants lost wasn't because Manning was the the QB, it was because Rodgers was the QB of the opposing team.
  13. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think we can score that much if we get Miles Austin back. Anyways Eli isn't the reason the Giants he's the reason it was even competitive.
  14. Future

Future Intramural Legend

16,558 Messages
    1,815 Likes Received
    Eli sucks.
  15. DBOY3141

DBOY3141 Well-Known Member

3,273 Messages
    541 Likes Received
    Cross your fingers that Mr. Glass can play this week. I love the Cowboys as much as any fan, but if I had to put my paycheck on one team and it meant my family eating....it would go with the Giants. They are better coached and have just as much talent.
  16. BraveHeartFan

23,950 Messages
    1,392 Likes Received

I would...if our offense was the Packers offense.

It's not.

We're not likely to put up 38 points against them.

I hope I'm terribly wrong. I would love to be. I just don't see it based on how they've been going for the last few games.
  17. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Mr. Glass? :laugh2:

Injuries have never been as issue till this year. I guess Andre Johnson is Mr. Glass too.
  18. Stautner

Stautner New Member

10,690 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    He missed several games with injuries in 2008. Still, I agree it's not fair to call him Mr. Glass. This year has been tough, but it's not fair as yet to label him as injury prone.
  19. Big Blue Joe

Big Blue Joe Member

130 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Does that mean the Packers won in spite of Aaron Rodgers? Since his INT set up a Giants' TD.