1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Eli Manning will win a 3rd Super Bowl....

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by PSU999, Jul 24, 2014.

1. PSU999

PSU999 Member

72 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    1st preseason game, they were as vanilla as possible just working on the fundamentals. It felt like Eli was practicing checking down to get a little hang of it in live action. Their offensive package isn't even fully installed yet.
  2. PSU999

PSU999 Member

72 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    The 2 rings justify the rest of his career. He led his team to 2 Lombardi trophies and was the MVP of the 2 ultimate games.

He's not done yet. Fresh new scheme will soon have him leading another title run.

3rd ring is coming
  3. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

22,938 Messages
    741 Likes Received
    I'm sure.

It did appear that they were really wanting to do a lot of dump offs.

I felt like that was a lot more due to the O-Line which I felt seemed a bit shaky.
  4. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,437 Messages
    1,457 Likes Received
    coming from a blind midget homer of course that is the way you see it through your coke bottle glasses
  5. PSU999

PSU999 Member

72 Messages
    4 Likes Received

To be fair, they were facing a DL with Mario Williams, Marcel Dareus, and Kyle Williams. Those guys will make a lot of OLs look bad

That Bills DL is no joke
  6. bklyn1028

bklyn1028 Member

247 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    Ok, here's my 2 cents....NO ONE KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN.....duh......Eli could very well under a new offensive system throw more INTs than last year. We have no idea, neither does anyone else....specially most of the analysts. You can only speculate. Romo and Eli have 2 different styles, and two different ways of playing. Eli works the pocket, he is a terrible scrambler...terrible...his mother could probably run better. Romo performs well on the run, whereas Eli cannot. Looking good on paper is just that. You can take the best marksman in boot camp, but when the first bullet flies over your head, it's a whole different ballgame.
  7. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

22,938 Messages
    741 Likes Received
    That's a fair point.