1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Featured Emotionally spent, but proud of what I witnessed in person

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by erod, Oct 7, 2013.

1. erod

erod Well-Known Member

5,169 Messages
    2,343 Likes Received
    Yes, and I don't have the time to teach you football. Good day.
    CATCH17 and iowast8rs like this.
  2. SkinsandTerps

SkinsandTerps Redskins Forever

7,406 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    That is the purpose of audibles, hot routes, and just getting rid of it are for.

You have to be able to run the ball. Did you happen to watch the SF / Hou game last night ?
  3. SkinsandTerps

7,406 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    Wow. They had plenty of weapons. Do some research son. Lets start with Eggerin James and Marvin Harrison, their center was Saturday, their TE was called Dallas...ugh, yeah they were good.

How many MVP's did Mr. Manning win while in Indy ? He must have been terrible before he got to Denver.

Take the time, please teach me your holiness. haha.
  4. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,457 Messages
    3,768 Likes Received
    Yes I did neither of them were putting up points like Denver was. Dallas ran some but Dallas also moved the ball nicely all day long via the pass. If something is working you stick with it. As Tony said there are some games where the run/pass ratio may favor the run a bit more and others that will favor the pass. Dallas put up 48 points the issues was not moving the ball or scoring even from the redzone. OL did an out standing job on the day.
  5. erod

erod Well-Known Member

5,169 Messages
    2,343 Likes Received
    And as good as that was, it wasn't as good as this Bronco group, and it didn't play NEARLY as good of defense as Denver.

Pittsburgh and New England used to squelch that offense in the playoffs. They would not have stopped this Denver team.
    SkinsandTerps likes this.
  6. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

28,023 Messages
    2,258 Likes Received

lol this was funny.
  7. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

9,026 Messages
    293 Likes Received
    [IMG]
  8. dallasdave

dallasdave Well-Known Member

2,721 Messages
    346 Likes Received
    Nice post:D
  9. BAT

BAT Mr. Fixit

7,726 Messages
    623 Likes Received
    Peyton clearly did not want to give Romo another shot. Not letting Broncos score immediately was another brain fart by Garrett. Garrett was out coached by Peyton Manning.
    SkinsandTerps likes this.
  10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal Insulin Beware

10,963 Messages
    1,271 Likes Received
    No amount of pass rush can do anything for a QB who is getting the ball out within 2 seconds.
  11. SkinsandTerps

7,406 Messages
    20 Likes Received

This Denver defense is good ?

Swing...and...
  12. erod

erod Well-Known Member

5,169 Messages
    2,343 Likes Received
    Philly had 13 points late in the fourth quarter. You know, the same Eagles team that rolled through the Redskins like Oregon against Idaho State?

What few points they've allowed have generally come in garbage time. They were up 42-17 on Baltimore late before giving up 10 meaningless points.
  13. JohnsKey19

JohnsKey19 Well-Known Member

6,630 Messages
    515 Likes Received
    I doubt it. I guarantee you we will see a heavy pressure defense the entire game, which i'm sure was their plan all along. They will not sit back and allow Romo to pick on their weak secondary.
  14. nake

nake Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,565 Messages
    996 Likes Received
    I really, really hope we can get to the Super Bowl and get another shot at Peyton and the Broncos.
  15. BoysFan4ever

BoysFan4ever Well-Known Member

6,203 Messages
    2,013 Likes Received
    I did notice that glare on the field too. It was in their eyes.
  16. kevinad1969

kevinad1969 New Member

11 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    As entertaining as that game was from an offensive POV, it was equally as taxing both mentally and emotionally. Will the Cowboys be able to shake this loss off and take on a division rival? Yes, I am a Redskins fan but I enjoy reading this website and I try to speak from an unbiased POV and I don't post very often but I know that loss takes a lot out of your team...he'll that even took a lot out of the Broncos and they won.
  17. dupree89

dupree89 Well-Known Member

2,021 Messages
    1,145 Likes Received
    We better hope we find a way to win 9 games first.