1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

ESPN´S Todd McShay´s latest Mock Draft

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Coy, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Chuck 54

Chuck 54 Well-Known Member

10,751 Messages
    1,305 Likes Received
    Most of these top RB's, including Stewart, all come from these weird spread offenses that opened huge holes for them. I really wish there was a top guy who ran from a traditional offense in college, but that's getting more and more rare these days.

2. starfrombirth

starfrombirth Well-Known Member

4,499 Messages
    791 Likes Received
    I have a sneaky suspicion (sp?) that we are going to be a lot more spread this year as well. Remember this is a copy cat league and we were killed by the spread offense. We don't have the cornerbacks to match up with it and neither do many other teams. Watch and see.:D

3. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

30,922 Messages
    7,364 Likes Received
    ditto

4. alancdc

alancdc Active Member

3,295 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Does everyone that would take STEWART over Jones feel good about his foot surgery? Just curious as I think both are good backs, and I don't really understand what the problem is with drafting Jones?

5. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

34,771 Messages
    4,081 Likes Received
    I feel fine about his surgery. If he can work out at the combine like he did with the injury, I don't see how it could be much of a problem when healed.