1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: ESPN: Camp Confidential: Dallas Cowboys

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by NewsBot, Aug 11, 2014.

1. NewsBot

NewsBot New Member

37,684 Messages
    414 Likes Received
    [IMG]
    OXNARD, Calif. -- Every move Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo has made in training camp has been watched. That's nothing new. What's new is how those moves are interpreted. Coming off a second back surgery last December, Romo has not taken every training camp snap with the first team as he did coming off the first back surgery in the spring of 2013. It has led to confusion and speculation as to how much the 34-year-old quarterback has left. What has been lost in the interpretations is how Romo has played when he has practiced.

Continue reading...
  2. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Everything is everything... Staff Member

68,795 Messages
    9,116 Likes Received
    Archer summarizes training camp at the halfway mark. Not a bad write up.
    Zimmy Lives likes this.
  3. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

17,850 Messages
    1,704 Likes Received
    A good read...and I really haven't paid much attention to a California production of Knott's Scary Farm.

If one is looking at home field advantage, Jerry, and Jason as reasons to be skeptical...learn hydrophonics techniques and stay off the land.
  4. Zimmy Lives

Zimmy Lives Well-Known Member

6,264 Messages
    1,241 Likes Received
    It was a good write-up -- thanks for posting, WG!

I think that the offense (running game) will have to carry the load for the first half of the season until the defense gains experience and jells as a unit. If the offense falters early, the season could be lost.
    WoodysGirl and Doc50 like this.
  5. Doc50

Doc50 Original Fan Zone Supporter

1,084 Messages
    436 Likes Received
    I think that sums it up nicely; and I'd much rather see us finish strong, than die in December. Maybe our youth will come together and surprise us.
    Sportsbabe likes this.
  6. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

26,550 Messages
    6,526 Likes Received
    It's why Archer is by far the most level talking head out there.
    WoodysGirl likes this.
  7. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365

28,818 Messages
    2,283 Likes Received
    If the locker room is anything remotely similar to discussion boards, Jason Garrett's future is a daily topic already and there is no almost whatsoever. Even in a worst case scenario though, I believe the players will deal with the distraction a heck of a lot better than observers from outside the locker room looking in. For example, I doubt Garrett will lose portions of the team like Wade Phillips before he received the boot.
  8. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

17,850 Messages
    1,704 Likes Received
    First question on statement, does running create winning, or running comes out when winning?
  9. Sportsbabe

Sportsbabe Well-Known Member

6,957 Messages
    1,959 Likes Received
    ... and Romo knows about work. He went from Eastern IL, to America's Team million $ QB.
  10. diehard2294

diehard2294 America's Team

4,863 Messages
    592 Likes Received
    Good article, liked hearing that about Murray. I like him as a runner but I hate when he makes a cut at times in a game and he trips over his own 2 feet