1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

ESPN Experts Agree

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by brokeback, Dec 10, 2005.

1. brokeback

brokeback Benched

153 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  2. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,701 Messages
    216 Likes Received

You play the odds and listen to the experts while our defense COMMENCE to beating that azz........ Hope you come back to the board after the game, don't vanish on us... Show some heart and show up.........
  3. Reality

Reality Administrator Staff Member

11,862 Messages
    1,675 Likes Received
    KC is 3-3 on the road this year which means there is a 50% chance they will lose the game.

Dallas is 4-2 at home this year which means there is a 66.7% chance they will win the game.

Stats can be so entertaining .. :)

-Reality
  4. brokeback

brokeback Benched

153 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Kansas City wins 67% of their games. And yes, I'm having some fun with stats.
  5. brokeback

brokeback Benched

153 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'll be back to gloat or take my medicine. It's bad form to troll only after a win or only before a loss.
  6. big_neil

big_neil Benched

902 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Only 3 of 8 ESPN analysts had voted as of this writing.
  7. Sarge

Sarge Happy Holidays Staff Member

21,093 Messages
    1,940 Likes Received
    That does it, no need to watch the game then.

:rolleyes:
  8. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

14,918 Messages
    41 Likes Received

Don't let reality get in the way of his posts Reality LOL
  9. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,701 Messages
    216 Likes Received

Good, show up to take your medicine. Tell me this, has KC ever won anything? Do they have any SB rings and I'm not talking about when they wore leather helmets back in the day... What have they won?
  10. Reality

11,862 Messages
    1,675 Likes Received
    Against Houston? Against Oakland twice? Against Miami? Lost to Buffalo? You must be really proud :D

-Reality
  11. brokeback

brokeback Benched

153 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    We lost Superbowl I. We won Superbowl IV. What's that have to do with Sunday's game?
  12. Reality

11,862 Messages
    1,675 Likes Received
    Have you seen the rest of their schedule? At Dallas, At New York Giants, then home against the Chargers and Bengals ..

So many great fans from KC and this guy comes along trying to smack talk without the walk ... *sighs*

-Reality
  13. brokeback

brokeback Benched

153 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Beat the 2-time defending SB champs while you were losing to Denver. Beat Denver while you were losing to NY. There's a little bit of pride swelling in my chest.
  14. brokeback

brokeback Benched

153 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    What's the "walk" you're referring to? I'm just throwing out some undeniable facts in this thread. There's been no opinion whatsoever. I was tweaking you a little with the pointless stat, but I admitted that much. (It's still a fact that, if you pick 3 random picks from those experts, there's only about a 1 in 27 chance of them all being wrong.)
  15. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

14,918 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    You Split with broncos we split with Giants

You lost to Eagles we swept them

you lost to chargers we beat them

You guys have had exactly 1 good win this year last week against Denver, don't even say patriots because everyone knows they suck this year
  16. brokeback

brokeback Benched

153 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    They suck so bad they have the same record as the Cowboys. (Better if you don't count the game they played against the Chiefs.) They also lead the division.
    Dallas has not beaten a single team with a better record than the Chiefs. Besides, I'd much rather be coming off wins against 6-4 and 9-2 teams than coming off of two losses against 8-2 and 7-4 teams. Congrats on that week 1 win against the Chargers, though. Miami had a blowout win against Denver that week. It doesn't exactly have a huge bearing on how you're playing now inasmuchas it happened 12 weeks ago.
  17. TunaFan33

TunaFan33 Benched

1,824 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yes-Theisman's, Jaws', and Golic's predix should be taken at face value, ALWAYS. :rolleyes:
  18. lspain1

lspain1 Active Member

4,345 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Golic's own words concerning Mike & Mike's 'lead pipe locks'.......we stink!
  19. brokeback

brokeback Benched

153 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'll be the first to admit that I wouldn't have posted it had they picked the Cowboys.
  20. TunaFan33

TunaFan33 Benched

1,824 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Dude-I'm not crystal ball either. However-I'm not so high for the rest of the season either on the Cowboys 'cuz it's obvious now sans Flo may have put a fork in our O.

Even you and your fellow Chiefs fans have admitted sans Willie Roaf for several weeks has made Trent Green look like the TG of 01.

OTOH-this season has had way too many wrinkles. Tomorrow's game could very well be one surprise wrinkle. Who knows?