1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

ESPN Experts Agree

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by brokeback, Dec 10, 2005.

  1. Mansta54

    Mansta54 Well-Known Member

    9,670 Messages
    190 Likes Received

    Naw, you didn't make a mistake. That guy was a JOKE.
  2. Mansta54

    Mansta54 Well-Known Member

    9,670 Messages
    190 Likes Received

    Nice pics (africa), thanks for sharing. Looks like you had great company too:)
  3. SkinsandTerps

    SkinsandTerps Redskins Forever

    7,399 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    :lmao2:

    As most of you guys know, I love smack talk and will defend the Redskins as much as possible...

    But to disrespect the game and its history is just stupid. The other Chiefs fans (GoChiefs and ChiefsGirl ? ? ) have seemed like honest fans of their teams and true fans of the game. People like this just irritate me.
  4. BigDFan5

    BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

    14,911 Messages
    22 Likes Received

    haha damn my typing to fast and not thinking :(

    They played in 1967 and 1970 winning in 1970
  5. SkinsandTerps

    SkinsandTerps Redskins Forever

    7,399 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    Understood.

    Hey, I was in the general vicinity.

    There is no way that guy was 35+ acting like that.
  6. Mansta54

    Mansta54 Well-Known Member

    9,670 Messages
    190 Likes Received

    Me too, that cat was off the hook...
  7. BigDFan5

    BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

    14,911 Messages
    22 Likes Received

    was it 35? I thought it was 3+5
  8. Mansta54

    Mansta54 Well-Known Member

    9,670 Messages
    190 Likes Received


    You could tell he was just a kid..
  9. Uh-Oh

    Uh-Oh Member

    489 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hell has frozen over. :lmao: GO SKINSANDTERPS! :bow:
  10. AdamJT13

    AdamJT13 Salary Cap Analyst

    14,965 Messages
    423 Likes Received
    That's not "sound" math, it's misguided math. Just because you can multiply 3x3x3 doesn't mean you're actually figuring out the odds of them being wrong about this game. What you did is calculate the odds that one (or all) of them would be wrong about any three games. But see, in this case, all three are picking ONE game, and they're picking the same team to win. So the odds of them all being wrong (based on their prior accuracy) is simply the average of the odds of each one being wrong. If you found 10 prognosticators who each had 66.67 percent accuracy, and they all picked Team A over Team B in a pick'em game, the odds that all 10 would be wrong is 33.33 percent (if one is wrong, they're all wrong). If you had 10,000 of the same prognosticators, the odds still would be 33.33 percent. The odds don't change just because there's more of them -- they're still picking only one game.
  11. Reality

    Reality Administrator Staff Member

    11,794 Messages
    1,567 Likes Received
    I find so few people appreciate mathematics like I do :D

    -Reality
  12. BigDFan5

    BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

    14,911 Messages
    22 Likes Received
    My best math 8+22+88 = 3 :)
  13. Mansta54

    Mansta54 Well-Known Member

    9,670 Messages
    190 Likes Received

    Nice!!! I like that, very creative and true...:)
  14. TunaFan33

    TunaFan33 Benched

    1,824 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.

    I have a bad feeling about this game. However-in wk 5, ONLY Matt Mosley(among 1000's of pundits) predicted we would beat the Iggles.
  15. cowboyeric8

    cowboyeric8 Chicks dig crutches

    5,244 Messages
    120 Likes Received

    That reminds me of during the 95 year a fan held up a sign 8+22=30 I always thought that was cool.
  16. Bob Sacamano

    Bob Sacamano Benched

    57,074 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    congrats, you beat a Pat team, less than 80% healthy
  17. Bob Sacamano

    Bob Sacamano Benched

    57,074 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    losing to 8-2 and 7-4 teams, respectively, is bad?

    name the last bad team, we've lost too

    you'll have to go back to week 5, while we only have to go back 3 weeks to see your loss against a bad team...
  18. Bob Sacamano

    Bob Sacamano Benched

    57,074 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    so you admit to BSing and trolling? nice
  19. Bob Sacamano

    Bob Sacamano Benched

    57,074 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    being that Denver is an AFC team, and not NFC, I find that extremely hard to believe

    we lost a tough, fought out game, against one of the league's premier teams, in fact, if our kicker doesn't blow his only chip-shot...game over, we win, and you have nothing to say...

    btw, I don't believe in coulda, shoulda, woulda, but we came this close to beating Denver, so how exactly is that any indication of playoff success or failure?
  20. Bob Sacamano

    Bob Sacamano Benched

    57,074 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I'm actually not breaking a sweat, making you look a fool

Share This Page