1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: ESPN: Gerald Sensabaugh had a tough day

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by CCBoy, Nov 25, 2011.

1. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

17,109 Messages
    1,344 Likes Received
    Gerald Sensabaugh had a tough day
    November, 24, 2011
    By Calvin Watkins

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4687323/gerald-sensabaugh-had-a-tough-day

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Cowboys free safety Gerald Sensabaugh gutted out a foot injury and took pain medication to reduce swelling in the back of the ball of his foot.

"A lot of treatment," said Sensabaugh, who missed practice last week but was still able to start Thursday. "...I just knew if I could put a little bit of weight on it I was going to be good, so I took a little shot to help it out a little bit. But it was killing me the whole game. Pain is mind over matter. I feel if I don’t have to go under the knife I can play, and it got me to where I was able to run and function. I didn’t want to be out there if I was going to hurt the team."

Sensabugh didn't have his usual burst, but he did finish with four tackles -- three solo -- in the Cowboys victory....
  2. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

12,521 Messages
    932 Likes Received
    i love sensy
  3. Aikbach

Aikbach Well-Known Member

9,722 Messages
    39 Likes Received
    Whole secondary was rickety, Walker had a tremendously stupid penalty on a late hit, Sensy was maimed, Newman was scorched and even cheated and still got beat, Scandrick was his usual hit and miss self and Ball was slipping all the time, it wasn't pretty back there. Amazingly only 19 points were scored.