1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: ESPN NFCE: Cowboys will be feeling blue Sunday

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Oct 19, 2012.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

66,056 Messages
    5,559 Likes Received
    Oct 18
    2:00
    PM ET
    By Dan Graziano | ESPN.com

Ha! Made you look! No, this is not a prediction. Predictions come out on Fridays. This is a post about clothes.

[IMG]On Sunday in Carolina, the Dallas Cowboys will be wearing their blue uniform jerseys. While not enough to make me change my plans and go to Charlotte instead of to the Redskins-Giants game that's being played 20 minutes from my house, this is an unusual occurrence and apparently worthy of note. It is the only time this year the Cowboys will wear the blue jerseys and only the second time in the past three seasons. They lost to the Patriots last year in New England in the blues. Todd Archer explains why this is so rare:
    At home, the Cowboys wear white as a nod to their tradition set forth by Tom Landry. Jerry Jones does not want to change that, nor should he.
    Read more: http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/44516/cowboys-will-be-feeling-blue-sunday
  2. Diogenes

Diogenes Active Member

1,200 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    LOL, for a split-second you did. Then it hit me they would be wearing the blues this week and this was most likely a reference to that.