1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: ESPN NFCE: No, your team should not trade for Tebow

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Mar 19, 2012.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,961 Messages
    3,910 Likes Received
    Mar 19
    2:52
    PM ET
    By Dan Graziano

I have to give you guys credit. After the news broke that Eli Manning's brother had found a new job, along with the news that the Broncos would now try to trade Tim Tebow, I didn't hear from very many of you. Normally, when a player arrives on the market, I get Twitter queries within five minutes from fans of all four of our teams, asking whether their team should or will pursue said player. But today, not much. The one Redskins one I got was later explained as sarcastic by the person who asked it (silly me for not figuring that out immediately), and I've had a couple of people ask whether it'd be worth it for the Eagles to bring him in as a long-term project behind Michael Vick. But that's it.

Anyway, the answer is no. Whichever team is your favorite in the NFC East should not be trying to trade for Tebow. To wit:

The Cowboys just signed a three-year deal with Kyle Orton to be their backup, and it wouldn't surprise me if it included language guaranteeing that Orton never had to hear Tebow's name again as long as he lives.

Read more: http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/37237/no-your-team-should-not-trade-for-tebow
  2. Aikbach

Aikbach Active Member

9,647 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    Tim Tebow is about as talented as Stephen McGee.
  3. Brian_C82

Brian_C82 Member

466 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Fixed.
  4. Cowboysfan570

Cowboysfan570 Well-Known Member

1,063 Messages
    55 Likes Received
    As a passer? Less talented.