1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

ESPN - Numbers never lie, Tony Romo

Discussion in 'Rant Zone' started by Jenky, Aug 19, 2014.

1. The Quest for Six

The Quest for Six Well-Known Member

9,772 Messages
    2,586 Likes Received
    I never thought Romo from day one would take Dallas to a Superbowl, Don't get me wrong, I think he's a very good Quarterback but too much of a back yard sandlot quarterback for me for an NFL structured offense.....has a lot of empty numbers, if you find yourself down by 14- 20 points as Dallas often does, you have to throw a lot to try to get back in it, but you're often down by two scores because of your quarterback mistakes......if you had a top five defense, Dallas is nowhere close to that, now anytime soon and a very good solid commitment to a running game, then he could help a team to the Superbowl if you limit his mistakes but if you're putting it all on his shoulders, he has too many flaws in his game to lead you to a Superbowl...

PA Cowboy Fan likes this.
  2. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

30,977 Messages
    7,451 Likes Received
    I love Rodgers' game but that statement is just silly.
    Dallas is not "often" down by 14-20 points.

nalam likes this.
  3. nalam

nalam The realist Zone Supporter

2,403 Messages
    388 Likes Received
    Agreed!!! But the head coach's ( or previous OC) game plan did looked like that , isn't it ?